Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Executive

Found 43 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,123 reviews

You Get what you Put in

Entered in as an overnight position and grew into corp executive. Worked at various Marriott properties in various locations across the US and abroad for 8years. Only leaving due to the pandemic for guaranteed stability. Training is highly focused at managed by Marriott properties however franchises have different standards and vary by management companies. If you are a go-getter and enjoy being a self starter this is the place that will polish and groom your hospitality, soft and leadership skills. Mentors are everywhere and the exposure opportunities are there. Just go and get it!

Pros

Food, training is encouraged personally and professionally growth opportunities and community engagement

Cons

24/7 operation. Sometimes the "good ol' boy" crew reunites

Great company

Great company with great benefits. I have been working for Marriott for almost 8 years and do not see myself leaving anytime soon and would like to retire with them.

Good company to explore your skills

Marriott has good culture like associate is first.You will get the chance to work or can be able transfer inter department.I seriously miss Marriott

Great culture, great management team

Would have stayed had it not been for the poor salary. Great company to work for, very family oriented and supportive. Highly recommend for anyone wanting a start in hospitality.

Great benefits, shame about the salary

A typical day at work is fast paced and rewarded with a great team experience. I have learnt a lot for my career progression, however progression is hard as most of the management have been in their position for 10 years + with no signs of moving on.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Salary

Sales

Guest depend on us to provide great customer service yet we contradict that statement by operating as sales and numbers instead of meeting guest needs

Nice place to work

The people there always had your back. The only downfall was the work life balance. If it was busy, you are not going home. If it was slow, don't expect going to work unless it was training.

Best place

Culture and hospitality and caring always ahead development taken care and others balance security, focus ,goals ,vision, one of the best. Trained

Fun but stressful place to work.

Typical day of work is very stressful but enjoyable. Daily tips and different customers makes the day go by fast. Great company to wok for and great benefits.

Best working environement with motivational management

A perfect to start career with dynamic management which help to grow faster in efficient and efficiency manner with the rules and regulation which help new joiners to enjoy work and learn new things at the same place so that we can use these things in our career forth.

Pros

Expertise Senior with with updated and manged SOP's

Cons

Less salary

Jobs at Marriott International, Inc.

Executive positions
See more jobs

workplace culture is good.

The company is good and the working culture was also very great. the only thing it didn't work out with me was the management . It was not great experience when it comes to management.

Great job. Pay could have been better but loved working with the guests

Great place to work if you enjoy working with guests !!! Every day was different which made it fun. Employees could use better pay because they work so hard. They need a real cafeteria too.

great place bad pay

Nice place to work good work environment great coworkers i liked the variety of jobs and tasks that would pop up each day. i just don't think the pay matched the cost of living in the area.

Event Concierge

Great job, get to meet alot of interesting people. you are on your feet almost all day and no real breaks. it can be demanding but is also a good position to get recognized for advancement

good

cleening guest room laundry pik up and deli wary arrange guest sapling how to make the dayly report management good helping culture i respect no hardest my job im happp

Good Company

Best Company to work for Company is growing and so are associates Good LST Liked work culture Hardest part about the job was to exceed expectations of every guest. Loved it

Pros

Getting to meet new people

Fun & worki life balance

good enviroment to work with, and minimal supervision. fun working enviroment, staff are friendly. I have started as Training executive, with minimal knowledge and then have learned many upcoming training based from brand training that was atteded by myself. I have experience in managing manual payroll and also manage foreign trainee.

Fun at work

One of the best place to work, good working environment, believe in brand standards, taking care of guest like a god, always nice to work with largest hospitality company.

Pros

Good working culture

Cons

No cons

work fun with good team

I like Marriott Internation because they take good of care for associate first everybody work together like a family temporary until director.I would like to said Thank you for good experience in my job.

Pros

Free lunch, uniform

n/a

Hotel life is unsociable but the team you work with get you through. Many perks to the role including staff benefits at other hotels so you get to spend time with loved ones. Makes up for al the hours,

Great Workplace to work

Marriott International is one of the great companies to work with. They care a lot for Associates. And the Leadership team are very down to earth.They believe in Fun at work and pushes all the associates to engage in some or the other activity.

Pros

Great work life, Medical benefits

Cons

Low salary

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Executive