Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Food and Beverage Manager

Found 198 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,123 reviews

Great place to get started and learn

the only issue is low pay for entry level management but if you are able to work hard and stay focuses you can make a name for yourself and move up. Great to learn hotel roles and find out what suits you best.

Pros

40 hour work weeks, fun work environment, always things to do

Cons

low pay

Demanding but sometimes rewarding

As with any hospitality, guests can be a hassle from time to time especially in F&B. Pay was under what I would consider appropriate, but not too far off. My only issues were our management team, nearly top to bottom. That and they laid nearly every employee off during Covid so take with it what you will. Forced 'family' atmosphere that meant nothing.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

short or no breaks, less than adequate pay

Good place to work, great pay & benefits

Good atmosphere, great pay. Hotel operations is hard work. Somewhat able to find a work/life balance. GM cares about all employees and wants managers to learn and move up.

ideal for people who wants to challenge their versatility, pushing their abilities to different heights.

One of the Best experiences of my working career.Very demanding work environment, would love to do it again for another 10 years if i'm still in my prime years.

Pros

Unlimited opportunities, learning and trainings. Best for people who never gets tired of trying new things.

Cons

Personal Life has to take a back seat.

Different experience

I've worked at 2 different Marriott properties. Both were completely different. The first being a Great experience and the second a horrible experience! The Marriott in Denver was Awesome, I loved my manager and the entire crew! The Marriott in California, just All Bad!

Teamwork

Great company- great leadership- pay and benefits was awesome - Single mother of two the only stability I had was Marriott, great environment to work in, and the people I worked with was always empowering me to do my best

Productive place to work at.

Marriott company cherishes their employees, there’s always an opportunity to advance to the next level. All though no company is without a few bumps here and there. They truly value their workers!

Fun work place and satisfying

No review , they are perfect and I would not change a thing. Their organisation is the only one that I would like to retire from. They have a great pension plan and also, they give you the option to work still even if you are retired

Pros

Bicycle scheme

Cons

You knpw what your applying for. Good teamwork and management happy to help. Meals are provided can be difficult to have when busy. Good to build relationships with regilar giests.

Inclusive company, positive environment!

One of the best companies to work for. A lot of opportunities for growth. Management wants you to succeed! They handled the pandemic gracefully, and worked hard to make sure that staff was taken care of.

Pros

Cheap lunch on site, great benefits, fair wages.

Cons

None!

Jobs at Marriott International, Inc.

Food and Beverage Manager positions
See more jobs

Enjoyable work place and great company

Marriott great company to work for. The management was the best I have ever worked with. They worked with you to get you the the resources you needed and were also there if you needed them for personal reasons. They always encouraged you to learn as much as you wanted and also encouraged you to learn other departments if you wanted as well. The culture at Marriott was laid back but structured. They were always willing to work with you when it came to time off of any kind. Also the pay was the best way. They have raises all the time. Overall Marriott was an amazing company to work for.

Pros

cheap lunches, great pay, good healthcare.

Cons

short breaks

Great place to start

Awesome benefits and many open doors to walk threw. Do your job and show the desire to do more, they will let you. Being able to stay at their hotels and see how each property is run the same is great.

Perfect

It is a fun hotel to work with all the staff n managers work well and supportive. I learn a lot in this hotel .i was very happy working w this hotel .i took many experience in went i was with this hotel.good years with them

Pros

Well managment

Cons

Take care of your associates

If you take care of your associates they will take care of your guests and your guests will keep coming back. Founder Mr. Marriott built the company on this principle.

productive and fun

its a good environment to work in. Marriott supports you with all the resources they can putting people first. you have a lot of benefits whilst working for Marriott

Fun to be working

Amazing Great Friendly Positive High benefits Great perks Great discounts Worlds best company to work for Great supportive management Amazing food Amazing work culture

nice career growth

Willing to work in this brand again if I seek the opportunity. Friendly working culture and professional structure training system to keep employee motivated.

Great place to growth your career path

Meeting with hotel directors to plan problem resolution and budget. Meeting with Accounting department to solve any issues after the an audit. handle payroll.

excellent workplace

great company to work with. great managemnet skills and very renowned company. worked for almist 12 years in 3 different countries with the same company.

The people I work with are top notch in guest service

Marriott is a reputable company and the name says it all. We are known for our top notch guest service and associate recognition, all which is true. Great benefits, fair pay. The most enjoyable part of the job is the PEOPLE.

A very productive and involving working place with a lot of policy & politics

Every day at our property is full of activities and work load. from our local property responsibility to the head office duties. loads of training and online task to be done with target. lots of documentation and follow up is the routine of the job.

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Food and Beverage Manager