Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Front Desk Agent in Monroeville, PAReview this company
Front Desk Agent1 review
Monroeville, PA1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 22,226 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Very poor management. They do not really pay attention to you as an employee. Training is very quick and not very thourough. Co-workers were very nice and easy to get along with. Hardest part of the job was staying positive with disgruntled guests. Most enjoyable part of the job was getting positive feedback from a satisfied guest.
Was this review helpful?
See more Marriott International, Inc. reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 22,226 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Marriott International, Inc.
- Can people from other countries apply?2 people answered
- If security jobs are opened to foreigners, are there some specific recommendations ?.One person answered
- What is the procedure to get a job at Marriott international
- Is this free housing, food and free ticket and allowance for vacation?
- Is it for the company to sponsor someone's visa