Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Front Desk Agent in San Ramon, CA

Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,128 reviews

Enjoyable

Responsible for operating switchboard equipment to communicate incoming, outgoing and interoffice calls. Welcome guests on arrival and provide information regarding availability, room types, and room rates. Provide information regarding hotel policies and activities in response to queries both on the phone and in person. Assisted guests with luggage to their rooms, communicating specific guest requests accurately to all relevant departments. Ensured consistency of food and beverage services throughout the event, addressed customer needs promptly.

Very Fun Place to work

I learned how to cook breakfast to serve guest. I used to get there 5am and cook breakfast to start serving at 6am. I also worked as waitress whenever people called in sick. I used to work as a front desk clerk as well in the nights. I really like it there because I was able to meet people from different cultures, places, states and learned a little bit with each one of them.

Pros

they used to takes us to chevy's for christmas.

Cons

it was only weekends the cooking and whenever someone called in sick to work in th the front desk

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?