Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Housekeeping Aide

Found 46 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,137 reviews

Great Company

Great company to work lot of benefits as well and free lunch in your shift , sometimes the management can be little complicated but go for their way and you’ll be good.

Pros

Free lunch, great benefits .

Cons

Great place to work, I feel the company cates about their employees. I like all the benefits the company offers, whenever you need a day off they make arrangements so you can get it

Pros

Free lunches

High Paced Cleaning

As a housekeeping assistant I fetched supplies for guests and the room cleaners. My day to day duties were to load up towels, shampoo, or bibles on the squeakiest screeching carts known to man up and down the elevators.

Pros

$10.00 an hour before the min wage increase

Cons

No raises, literally ever, poor work culture

I enjoyed working at Marriott.

Marriott Towneplace Suites is a great place to work, because of associates working and getting along with eachother. Being able to work with other responsible associates allows me to succeed and enjoy my job position.

Great management

Property usually has great guest. Great people working for the company. Great environment to work in. Usually always have tools needed to complete job.

It’s giod

Es una compañía con varios beneficios que ayuda a tener un trabajo estable y que puede acomodar tus horas o tus dias acorde a tus necesidades de trabajo familias o estudio

Customer service

Customer service skills Learn how to deal with difficult guest and situations.we learn every day in our online training,we learn about our core values

One of the nicer hotels that I’ve worked for.

A typical day at work was fast paced and ended with a sense of accomplishment. I learned to pay attention to detail and to do my job in a timely manor. Mostly management was friendly and helpful though where I worked they had employees they liked and ones they didn’t and it didn’t seem to be based on work quality. There were a lot of family members hired and it was cliquish.

Great company to work for

I love this company they care about the job being done, but they care about their employees more. And in return we as employees care for the guest. Awesome work place.

good work place

management helped with any problems in work place and satsified customers with any problems or concerns they may have had ... the most enjoyable part was learning new things like when i worked with maintance

horrible place

This place is the worst hotel to work for. The housekeeping manger and supervisors were beyond rude. They over work you and under pay you. They can never keep a PM housekeeping aid. I would not recommend no one working here, you would regret it.

Pros

nothing

Cons

nothing

Great Company and Great Pay

I really loved working for Marriott. Plenty room for growth as long as you perform well in your current work assignment and work it for atleast 6 months you can switch to a different position. They even have a tuition reimbursement program!

It was a gr8 job when mrs.penny and husband ran it but when it was sold it started getting crazier and crazier as time went by but i guess a job is a job and i gave my all

Fast paced and detail oriented job

On a typical work day it was fast paced breakdown and setup. teamwork was very important in order to accomplish tasks. I learned the different ways of setting up for events. there was unity among coworkers The hardest part of the job was turning around the room for in a short space of time for an event. The most fun part of the job comradery displayed on the completion of the set up by my coworkers.

used to be a productive family type of job

being there for six years things have changed, work is alot slower we are losing alot of groups coming in. human resource and the union are working together to minimize the amount of employment because its slow.

hectic work environment

I start my day at 8am and end it at 4pm. It's a lot of work, but I enjoy my job. I have great relationships with my co-workers and the guests, but management makes it incredibly difficult. I have been robbed of opportunities numerous times, and it's hard for me to find a way to grow within the company. I feel unsupported by my supervisor/managers, which makes me enjoy my job less. I

Fun workplace

It was a self paced job, calm. Get the job done in a timely manner, an hour long break great pay conworkers were nice. Made the job feel like home everyone got along well.

Pros

Long breaks

Cons

Slow staff

easy

its a easy job get i get out after helping others but easy if u want hours there their but the pay is lttle and no holiday pay scott enterprises but easy job

Will never work here again

Kauai Marriott (lihue) worst place to work. Very stressful. I work in hskpg, my managers sucks. Hskpg management dont know what there doing. If you dont kiss there butt they wont like you.In hskpg its all about kissing butt and favoritism. In orientation, they talk about taking care of their employees BIG BS. Most coworkers in hskpg and laundry loves to criticize and judge you. Work environment is horrible every one talks bad about each other. Some are nice but 85% are fake and judgmental. My honest opinion i will never work here again, worst experience ive ever had. This property needs a check up from corporate. The only goods is benefits.

Benefits

Cons

Management sucks

Housema/Housekeeping

Load up dirty linen bins, make rollaway beds, do Laundry. deliver clean linen to 10 floor landings. Answer all guest calls 250 guests in evening.How a hotel works.HR dept, very helpfulPeople great.Very physical demanding, very stressful.Meeting new guests, meeting new people.

Pros

Good benefits, friendly people

Cons

Little team support, too much employee turnover

Overnight job with a good resting area with fresh fruit water for everyone

If there was more little things about having fresh fruit water and a nice clean area to wait is always good to have with some fresh fruit will make the guest feel like there welcomed once they come in and get treated with water and snacks before they check in.

Pros

The worker are the one that make it a better place and space to be welcomed at

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Housekeeping Aide