Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Human Resources Specialist

Found 31 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,227 reviews

Very good

Good place to work highly recommended , to grow up and build your career . Many nationalities and many skills to learn . Good luck to everyone who is trying to get job .

Great experience

Great experience working at Marriott Intl. The company is global and it is a great opportunity to work with different nationalities and cultures and also the industry experts.

Great

Great company to work for. The hospitality industry is a great field to get into since you can learn a lot. I worked in the banquet section doing several roles.

In the summer they would barbeque outside for the associates

Busy day which were never boring . Took a lot of on line training classes thru Marriott, Management was very supportive and caring Hardest part of my job was when the hotel was sold after my 13 years. Enjoyed all the benefits they offered

Pros

Benefits and vacation

Friendly work environment.

It’s a great place to work.... Everyone were friendly caring and pleasant. Well maintained hotel. They are approximately 800 employees working there

Pros

Everything about this company is great!

Cons

No negative comment about this company.

Elegant and generous workplace

They make sure that the staff is comfortable at their job. They have very nice selection of food at the cafeteria. You need to time in 15 minutes before your duty.

Pros

delicious cafeteria food

Cons

busy hotel

Good working atmosphere

Career development for self improvement and learning new things. Employees and management are very friendly. Work culture was good. Senior use to train the the junior and during performance appraisal we use to get the feed back in which areas to improved and based on that Training use to provide

Pros

Canteen subsidised food

Cons

Tea break in the morning, Lunch and evening tea break

Fun work environment and reputable hotel in denver

The hotel was operated well with young managers who worked hard to provide top notch customer service. The perks and discounts were wonderful and the employees had fun mostly at work which is a rare thing.

No longer an organization

Starwood has been acquired by Marriott, so any impressions I have would be invalid given the organization has likely evolved substantially since I was employed.

Most enjoyable, taking care of people

The Marriott Culture is excellent Very team oriented and excellent support by all levels of management and Corporate. The most enjoyable part of working at Marriott was learning from all the different brands of the company and their willingness to train personnel for promotion and give recognition.

Pros

Good work environment, great benefits

Good workplace

Nice company with the cooperative team. Effective employment activities. The management is good and proactive. The most enjoyable part is all associates work together

Pros

Accomodation

The best to work...

Working with Marriott has been like working with extended family members. There is plenty of opportunity to learn and grow They give you chance and support you with your career development For me Marriott has been in Institute...

Great company to work for!!

If you are in the hotel industry you need to give Marriott a try. If you work hard you might make it to there corporate offices where you work mon-fri only.

Pros

corporate jobs are amazing

Excellent company

Excellent Organization,Company provide food and accommodation, Montly 6 offs.Management is very help full for associates

Great place to work, dynamic group of people, great brands

Variety of brands and locations in Atlanta allow for growth opportunity. Company supports work/life balance and offers great benefits.

Loving to work environment

I had the best working experience in my life in Marriott hotel. The overall organisational culture which is very professional was beneficial for me as I was learning every day something new from people that had the willingness to show me and teach me the management of human resources. These people I realised had the same passion for HR as I do have, and will never forget them and their valuable help and support all these months. the most exciting part was that after training we used to play golf and have fun all together.

Productive and fun workplace

supportive management. fun workplace. learning things was easy due to the supportive staff. had weekly events and monthly meetings in which associates could spent some time with each other and release their stress out..associates were encouraged and appreciated for their efforts.

Pros

free lunch

Exciting work place

This is a good company to work in with their fantastic banefits. The hardest part of the job is to ensure that all follow ups are done perfectly. The most enjoyable part of my job is doing my day to day recruitment and on boarding process. Also planning activities for the year and organizing it is alot of fun.

Pros

Free lunches and attractive benefits

Cons

The coorperation of the team and Management

Great Learning Experiance

LM is a great place to work in. Full of high caliber people.Has a 100% in house HR Dept. none of the work is outsourced hence will have an opportunity to learn how to handle all aspects of HR.

Brave stadium

this job was a parttime job very nice enivormen ,, coworker and management was great .....wen the weather is bad we know we didnt have to work .... the hardest about the job is that if the game take all day u will be there all day

Pros

eat for free

Cons

no health care

Best

It was an honor to work with J.W Marriot Management was excellent Staff Food was in proper balance diet Getting involved in hands on training o Acting as an assessor if your hotel is involved in NVQs/SVQs, and perhaps as a contact for the awarding body. o Inducting new staff o Monitoring and implementing personal development plans and appraisals for staff o Liaising with agencies or job sites, such as Caterer.com to find staff

Pros

free lunch

10.4K
6.4K
3.4K
1.1K

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Human Resources Specialist