Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Night Auditor

Found 465 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,123 reviews

Great Place to work

I've been working for Marriott International, Inc. for over four years and it's a great place to work and advance. I've always worked with a great group of people.

Pros

hotel discounts

Cons

pay not that great

Marriott

Okay place to work , I worked audit so I didn't really have to deal with the day to days. I had good managers that would handle problems if they had to be passed off.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Disoragnized

Awesome benefits

Great place to work. A bit boring at times in the middle of the night but overall a fun environment. Night Auditor you basically have 1 hour of work and the rest is just busy work.

Worst management

Understaffed and over worked, one front desk employee for the entire night with 12 floors and no house keeping and ZERO CAMERAS ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY.

Just a standard hourly job, nothing particularly awful, nothing outstanding.

I dont have a lot to say about it. Its a standard hourly job in hospitality. There are some good people and bad people like any jobs but working night audit is quiet and chill.

outdated work policies

Depends on what franchise company owns the location and who manages it. I worked at several and to be honest unless you love hospitality and all the servitude that it comes with you will not like this job.

Pros

meet diverse customer base

Cons

low pay

General manager is the best

She cares about you as a person . Great training General manager meets with all employees personally and sees how they are doing at hotel . Employees are valuable to the company

Fare, fun, exclusive.

Even though I no longer work there do to medical reasons I turaly enjoyed it when i did. The Barony Beach Club was one of the most pleasant places I have ever worked.

A great place to work, even for students. Its fun meeting new people.

Just know that we're a family and we help each other. We disagree sometimes yet we always find common ground. We know life throws us curveballs and we try to assist each other when we can.

Pros

Health benefits, vision, dental, short term disability, life insurance, etc.

Cons

Needs better compensation to outweigh paying for benefits.

Environment is awesome!

I never write any reviews but the truth is I enjoy my job. So I’ve worked at hotels before but this is the first time I could actually see myself moving up in the ranks . As a night auditor my work is very detailed. What I love most importantly our my guest. Management has been supportive and set the standard for such a iconic hotel as this. Overall if you get to work front desk or anywhere in the hotel take advantage of the opportunity.

Pros

Meeting people from all over the world.

Cons

Very busy and fast pace.

Awful management, overworked, no security.

Awful management. Told me they didn't like me in my interview after they hired me. Lots of drama between staff. Hotel was robbed, bad security. Doing 4 people's jobs as 1 person.

Pros

Free lunch but had to make it myself.

Cons

4 jobs in 1

Hotel discounts low payment

Good place to work. Low pay, but you do get hotel benifits. Good place to learn customer service, data entry, customer handling, and management skills

Pros

Hotel discour

Cons

Pay

Good Job, Not Great Pay

It was a good, easy job. Plenty of opportunity to hone your craft and form bonds with your guests. Management at least tried to address concerns, but things seemed to stall out at the corporate level.Pay isn’t great.

Pros

Easy Job, guests can be fun

Cons

Pay

Grest place to work

Marriott savannah is a great place to work. Management is very supportive. The pay is ok but the discounts are the best. Co/workers are always willing to help each other where needed.

Pros

Discounts, management

Cons

Not enough staff

Best place ever

I always recommend to.work for Marriott because this company has the best wages, management and also they encourage people to succeed.Have working for Marriott for 3 years and would like to work for this company again

cool coworkers, diverse

I like the divers staff at my resort location, was not compensated fairly for amount of things I had to deal with as FD night auditor. sold out 5/7 nights a week (pre pandemic) and rarely had support I needed. $13 an hour for basically being manager on duty was not enough

Great benefits!

I worked for Marriott for a year in a half and loved it. I was front desk and had an awesome staff. The only downside was the property was old and falling apart and they didn’t want to fix it so they sold it. But the insurance was amazing and there were all sorts of perks. It was in a bad area and we had no security so it wasn’t safe at night but I did ok.

Pros

Pay, benefits, employee discounts

Cons

No security, bad area, no renovations ever

So much interaction with the world. #worldclass

First of all, you get paid every week. Benefit package makes up for a few more dollars. Relocation, advancement, training, etc are all perks of the Marriott experience.

Pros

Weekly pay, benefits

Cons

Shifts, employee shortage

Night Auditor is cool

Night Auditor position is pretty cool. I've gotten to meet some interesting people and the perks are great (discounts). The hours are 11 pm - 7 am so that can be tough at times. Overall very solid.

Hospitality Job is overly worked and minimum pay

Hospitality Job is overly worked and minimum pay. I worked as a night auditor. Had to checkin people in the late hours, most of them were low class people and complainer. People stole bath towels and hand towels and took it home on the weekends.

Pros

Free lunch, meet different people from different back ground

Cons

Management and training was very poor

Great working environment

Fantastic company to work for only left due to family illness .Great management , they really care about the staff .Loads of opportunities Training excellent

Pros

Free dinner and discount horel stays

Cons

Can get busy

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Night Auditor