Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Parking Attendant

Found 93 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,137 reviews

work was fun although work conditions sucked.

great pay and great coworkers , i like it alot, i made some nice people there, I also learn to socialize more with visitors. It helped me so recommend it.

Pros

great pay and great coworkers

Cons

sometimes work condition sucks due to the weather

Luck of management

No good manager at the garage to help you They just busy with chatting with customers service ladies and enjoy their time .You call for help take days to come

Pros

Cut lunch break

Multicultural staff makes for warm-hearted discussions when the pace is slow. We really were there for each other when the pace was fast!

Show them that you are a world citizen with no prejudices. They will treat you the same. They supported me and gave me greater confidence in driving a wide variety of vehicles.

Pros

Tips

Cons

Amazing crew, And the management is great as well.

I love the job. The people I work with are always fun and willing to help each other. The management is always making sure they can find was to improve.

great company to work for

If you like to travel all over the world its a great company to be with. The company has great benefits. Promotes within. Marriott has a great atmosphere to work in.

Is ok I like something different company

I would like something different a little superation to give it the best tha I can and the main presentation to the customer

Move cars

Valet is outdoors so prepare to be cold in the winters and hot in the summers. The pay isn't great and you share tips at the end of the shift. Just know how to drive a car safely and you'll do fine.

Valet parking

Great customers, take the information about the car such as mark, color, plate number. Park the car and keep the keys at the safe place, pull out the car when it requested by the owner. Receive payment.

Solid company with great culture!

This was one of my favorite jobs. I felt like my team was like family. I would recommend the Marriott, but specifically the Portland Marriott City Center. Amazing people with great culture and plenty of room for career advancement.

Competitive work place but fun to experience driving new cars

Great place to work. Very friendly and professional environment. The benefits are great. The management and staff are excellent as well. Everyone there is extremely helpful and kind.

Jobs at Marriott International, Inc.

Parking Attendant positions
See more jobs

fun place to work, i liked there

it was a nice experience, i like it the people are there really friendly. it's a good environment to be around with. i enjoy the valet program it was wonderful working for them.

A career change for the better.

A real family environment that helps the employees operate at a high level. Within in the company there is room to grow as the management team prep you to become a better employee for yourself and the company.

Different Everyday

The job was interesting every day to say the least Open 24 hours 7days a week and 365 days a year there are bound to be scheduling conflicts with someone

Amazing place with great employees

Amazing. I met a lot of people through this company and I love greeting people and making them feel at home. I loved that I got to drive different cars and there wasn't really anything bad about the job.

One of my best experiences working for a company

This job was a God-sent for me. Besides meeting all the wonderful people that would walk through the front doors and foreign cars driven, the workers are how the place felt like home to me.

Friendly co workers that made the work bearable

The work was quite repetitive. Check people in, Check people out, give guest folios and other information that guest would request. learned many roles from back of the house to front of the house. Management team with property was great and always had a back up for its employees. Hardest part of the job was the wage was not sufficient for the commute i was traveling. As well as many workers called in sick.

Pros

management helped with issues.

Cons

wage, call offs, benefits

.Marriott

A typical work day was to park cars and to retrieve cars. I also gave directions to customers who was not from town. Work days could be long and will be on your feet for a long period of time.

Fun place to work

Report to my supervisor at the front drive way then proceed to ask the doorman if it's any car need to be park after I have parked the car come back to the front drive way and get in line of the valet area to wait for my turn again.

Pros

Good income.

Cons

Accidents.

Marriott

I definitely enjoyed working at the Marriott. I gained experience I never expected and met people who were very friendly. The pay was great and being able to drive all sorts of cars was a plus

Pros

Guest and driving a variety of cars.

Cons

N/a

Not as good

Poorly managed job. I'd rather work somewhere better than this place. They don't care about anyone but themselves. If they had better pay and management then it'll be worth our working time.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Bad management

Fast paced

The Pay rate wasn't enough to live in the are comfortably productive days depended on the events that were happening that day. You must know how to drive a stick shift.

Pros

Might meet imortant peob=ple

Cons

bad pay for valet

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Parking Attendant