Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Reservations ManagerReview this company
Reservations Manager1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 22,123 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
It was a great experience working with Sheraton Kuwait. I have started my Sheraton life in 2012 as a reservation agent and in 4 years I have become a shift leader and a supervisor in anothe one year.
Free food, accommodation and transportation
Was this review helpful?
See more Marriott International, Inc. reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 22,123 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Marriott International, Inc.
- Can people from other countries apply?2 people answered
- If security jobs are opened to foreigners, are there some specific recommendations ?.One person answered
- What is the procedure to get a job at Marriott international
- Is this free housing, food and free ticket and allowance for vacation?
- Is it for the company to sponsor someone's visa