Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Security Officer

Found 128 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,128 reviews

productive and fun workingplace

It's a good place to work. The benefits are good and the management give you the chance to tell your mind every year.

Work

Hey have to say something about them. They are ok. Get a discount and can travel cheap, marrio6ts are all over the us so finding a marriot hotel is

Very professional management

Marriott is a company that helps you grow, Management has the best level of understanding employee needs. Work environment is very good. You feel safe. Marriott provides training for employees.

Pros

Marriott discount with other properties

Cons

n/a

I was happy to go to work every day

Friendly people best place to work Everybody has a good attitude never seen anybody mad or upset Management supervisors always there when you need them positive environment to work

It was a good

It was a good stepping stone for me until I got hired by a police agency. They have great benefits, but moving up from within could be improved on. They don't promote well within the company.

Pros

Great benefits

Cons

Not good promotions

It was a nice experience

We work hard and learn alot from our previous job. They treat there staff so well. We work as a team helping each other in any difficulty. Authority to take decesion is being provided by our managers.

Yea marriot is nice company with great enviornment

I enjoyed alot there because i learnt so much and specially we have daily briefing over there and wit meeting new guests i got lot of experience and we have also interation with government agencies also.

Pros

Learing enviornment

Cons

Salary is less

Very good

Its educative and professional environment to work with Marriott's. Gives all associates same opportunities in all aspects of work Online trainings .

A Great Company To Work For

My review is based on my Marriott Work Family, together we made everyday special for ourselves so that we can make our guests feel special, welcomed and happy

Pros

Good hot hearty lunches

Cons

Health care package was awesome

Excellent Employer, Flexible Schedule

The Employees at Marriott are very personable. From management on down, everyone is easy to talk to. I enjoy coming to work everyday. They will work with you on your schedule and are genuinely concerned about your well being.

Jobs at Marriott International, Inc.

Security Officer positions
See more jobs

Nice place to work

Nice hotel with friendly employees, concerned manager, great affordable insurance benefits, retirement plans, vacation and sick time generated, associate appreciation acknowledged

Pros

free employee parking

Cons

low salary for line staff

Good benefits

Company offer good benefits and strong support system. Lots of room for growth in other areas of hospitality industry. Opportunity to relocate and stay within organization

Highly rated through out the world.

Great Corporation to work for. Supervisors and Managers are on point when it comes to customer service. The organization spends a lot of training and effort to ensure the service level remains at a specific mark, at all times.

That was my first security job and it was a good experience, it definitely keeps me busy and productive and I was providing security for traveling people to make sure their stay at the hotel went smooth.. there are a lot of room to grow in the company

Life changing job

I am doing aa job only 1 years in a guard position on contrect but now i am a supervisor in leela palace bangalore all exprince is courtyard by marriott i love marriott

N/a

Great place to network and meet new people. Company provides great benefits and a decent discount. Easy transfers within the US as well as international.

Hotel security

Good place to work and great management staff good coworkers pleasant environment to attend school to complete your education and raise your family. Teamwork is great.

Great People but bad Management!

Great people to work with but terrible management! They pay minimum wage and expect a few employees to do way to much due to tremendous understaffing in every department! With proper management and fair compensation it would a great place to work!

New owners are affecting services

Starwood International owned Westin Hotel. When Marriott took over, quality and staffing declined. Level of products and services has suffered. I would keep my position, but we are unable to staff appropriately.

Great opportunity for new to the field candidates

Hotels are a 7 day a week operation so employees must be prepared for a varying schedule. Customer service is Paramount. Flexibility is very important. Must enjoy people & being a problem solver is an important skill to have.

It's a great experience

I will recommend this company if you're looking for something fast pace and new when I first started I didn't know my job but the employees here will help you.

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Security Officer