Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Senior Banquet Manager

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,123 reviews

Wonderful Culture

The positive Marriott culture and standards starts from the top executives and continues through property level management and associates through everyone’s buy in. Marriott fosters growths, encourages new and innovative ideas and celebrates all levels of associates. Through Marriotts steadfast, consistent culture and leadership associates feel empowered and hopeful for their future with the company. I feel so fortunate to have worked at various brands including an Autograph collection, Renaissance, W and the flagship brand Marriott Hotels where I was able to learn the unique twist each brand represents while at the same time always getting that same wonderful Marriott culture.

Pros

Culture, standards

Cons

Productive and fun place to work

I enjoyed my job. I feel energized when I am at work . I feel very good when we as team exceed our customers expectations and make them feel welcomed.We delight and surprise our customers every day and also we create memorable moments for them everyday.

Pros

Employees opinions matter. Good benefits

Cons

Pay

I learning a lot from previews hotel.

Learn managing time and different people nationality language, Harder times,when our goals is not in the right target.

Pros

hard working and honest

Cons

the more bussy more excetment

Great company. Great career growths and abundance of benefits

Great company to work for. The career growth and opportunity are second to none. The training opportunity in this company are also great.

Pros

Great Ceo great fundamentals and training

Fast paced working environment with a lot of mult-tasking and making sure to deliver timely, quality service.

Great company to work for in the Hospitality Management industry, great career advancement opportunities with lots of room to grow and expand your knowledge and skills.

Pros

Diversified working culture and management always has an open door policy.

Cons

Health Benefits

Wonderful place to work

Friendly associates and a fun place to work. Embraced the Philophy behind Mr. Marriott's success in the hospitality industry. "Take care of your associates and the associates will take care of the guest".

Pros

Free meal in employee cafeteria and free parking for management.

Cons

Hotel is dated. In need of a major face lift.

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Senior Banquet Manager