Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews for Supervisor

Found 134 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,123 reviews

I loved working there

Great palce to work as a Security guard. I really like working there the Management was good, the employees were decent, the pay could be more, but overall i liked working there

Pros

free dinner, discounts on flights and hotels

Cons

pay

supervisor

This was one of the worst companies to work! I was a supervisor working all positions and they've yet to pay their employees competitively, do not work for them!

Pros

Maybe parties that give gift cards

Coworkers and cultural is what make it great

Work life balance comes with seniority. Management isn't always the best but I guess that's everywhere you go. Stress level is often more high then low. Hustle and bustle is nice but sometimes calm is needed and that's rare.

Pros

Pay is fair depending on location

Cons

Work life balance

Allowed to make mistakes and explained how to fix them without feeling put down or not good enough.

Get to work never felt like someone was watching the time clock making sure you were on time, discuss with shift leader ending their shift anything important to know about during the day. Check and walk through area being supervised. Make sure everyone is in on time and ready for work check in with staff making sure everything is okay. And do closing paperwork at the end of the night.

Pros

After showing yourself as a hard and dependable employee freedom, responsibility and trust.

Cons

If you don’t speak up, you might be asked to work long hours and many different shifts to help if understaffed.

Exciting and Fun workplace

If you love people this is definitely the place to work. Never a dull day or moment working for Marriott. I actually loved my position and the company does take care of their employees, well at least at my property they really did.

Pros

Exceptional packages with benefits

productive and fun workplace

A great work environment and amazing coworkers/leadership, one of the best companies I worked for. Everyone is respectful and helpful. They really care about their associates and they take good care of them.

Great hours and people

I love what I do and love all the different people that come through and stay with us. I do like how the company let's you be you. You can also cross train to any department to help.

Pros

Customers

Cons

no breaks

High pressure workplace

In most cases Marriott Corporation is a wonderful place to work, It’s easy to transfer from one location to another, I’ve transferred three different times and across state lines

Benefits

Cons

A lot of youth in the management positions

Marriott in general is a good company

Marriott international is a good company. The Sheraton hotel and marina was not so great. It seemed management was always battling the employees. Managers enjoyed writing up employees who do there job, it was strange.

Overbooking, demanding guest

Marriott is becoming bigger and bigger and so are the customers. They are very demanding so be ready for it. In a smaller structure such as a moxy or courtyard you will learn a lot more about the work as you're juggling different tasks than in a JW marriott or Renaissance.

Pros

Reduced stay in marriott chain

Cons

Be ready to work overtime

Jobs at Marriott International, Inc.

Supervisor positions
See more jobs

Productive workplace

I have learned If you want to produce more you have to be willing to go above and beyond for the guest. Our guest at the hotel is first priority. Management is responsible for everything. Culture plays a big part in our everyday work environment. The hardest part of the job. I feel there is no hard part, I f you come to work and do what you suppose do than It makes It easy for everybody else job to be done. The most enjoyable part is being able to have a job! Also to see all the good comments the guest leave. You should make every guest feel welcome and want to come back.

Pros

Free water or accesories

Great company

Wonderful company to work for, great opportunity to grow into management, alot of training, refresh training in your roles, to improve your growth, great benefits, flexibility schedules.

good place to work when you want to feel appreciated for your work you do. the management there is the best! there is

you have your daily checks and and duties to perform. and the unplanned emergencies and ut oh can you fix this now issues. all part of the job and breaks any sense of repetition from the norm!

Excelente

Fui muito bem recebida e fiquei muito satisfeita com o estágio realizado

My most enjoyable part of my job is going to work getting the job done and making others Happy

I loved working for this company they are very good people they there to help all they employees they eork with you is you have a problem go to them!

Great company to learn and grow with

Marriott allowed me to take on new challenges that push me to better myself and grow. The opportunity's that this company brings is unlike any from my previous jobs.

Pros

Endless opportunity's

structured but can be long hours, pretty good culture, coul be fun

Enjoyed working there, learned a lot, many opportunities to learn and move up in the company. Good benefits and vacation time. The training programs could be better. I felt like I was thrown into roles without proper knowledge of how to do things especially with the management role.

Loved working their

Never had a problem with no one some managers was a bit to much at times but besides that I will work their any time. You get to meet alot of new faces an best believe me you will know who are regular guest that comes their alot if you work their long enough

Ambiente lavorativo familiare,elastico e stimolante.

Vieni rinnovato se hai le giuste conoscenze,io non le avevo!

Pros

Colleghi, ambiente familiare.

Cons

Non vieni apprezzato x le tue capacità ma se conosci qualcuno.

Not bad

It's a best hotel to work and learn. They given better training for me. It's very useful to do a work. Hotel staff and manager are friendly. I had lots opportunity to learn.

I loved it but my husband hated the hours

I chose to leave my career in hotel managememt to care for my mother who has alzheimers. left NYC to move to florida for the same reason. Cost of living is much cheaper but all in all i miss home.

10.3K
6.4K
3.3K
1.1K

• Marriott International, Inc.
  • Supervisor
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?