Marriott International Employee Reviews for Direct Service ProviderReview this company
Direct Service Provider1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 23,140 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
A nice place to work. Welcoming non-german speaker as the service member. The hotel provides a to of training which is a valuable assets for employees. The company culture is very variety.
Was this review helpful?
See more Marriott International reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 23,140 reviews
Ratings by category
3.8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
3.7 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.7 out of 5 stars for Management
3.9 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Marriott International
- Can people from other countries apply?2 people answered
- If security jobs are opened to foreigners, are there some specific recommendations ?.One person answered
- What is the procedure to get a job at Marriott international
- Is this free housing, food and free ticket and allowance for vacation?
- Is it for the company to sponsor someone's visa