Marriott International

Marriott International Employee Reviews in Baku

Baku7 reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 22,914 reviews

Nice place to work

Marriott International is always a place you want to work in ! As soon as you star with them , you will feel so proud of yourself ! Staff revive so much training! And people taking care of each other ! I love Marriott ❤️❤️❤️

Best Team ever

in JW marriott you learn a lot ,every one is a valuable team member regardless of your postion ,i have been an intern there and i have had few suggestions to the manager that he had studied and we did as a sales team, i really enjoyed working there

Nein

Brand and concept is very interesting Management is weak

Convenient workplace

Very friendly staff, high work ethic, good management. I had been coached by my supervisors always and feel very convenient myself in that atmosphere.

Fun and professional

Boulevard Hotel Baku is the largest hotel in Azerbaijan and Caucasus. It has 818 bedroom, 1 ballroom and 8 meeting rooms to host. Located in the capital city of Azerbaijan.

Pros

Free lunches, free sign up for gym

Cons

Health care, short breaks

A day at the job

My typical day at work starts with our morning briefings, where we share each personal tasks and meetings which we have planned during that day. i would not exaggerate if i tell that each day you really learn something new, as firstly you meet different people being your customers and if there are some issues appear during the event process, you learn each time how to be more flexible and train your abilities to manage unplanned issues. My enjoyable part of the job is working with my co-workers who are at the same time are my friends, so having a good time facilitates my job.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

always refresh all the training when free time and everyday learn something new. have activity like outing, have dinner together with team .

- every morning we do opening , checking all area in the spa and prepare all the product for the treatment, as usually everyday we have 15 minutes training abt service and opperation and topic. - i learned a new things about the treatment , the product knowledge, and service make guest satisfied and come back to our spa, _ management its good always take care all associate need. _hard part of the job when have naugthy guest and back to back treatment because after treatment we just have 10 minutes for prepare and continue the next tretament. _ the most enjoyable of the job when the client enjoyed the treatment , happy and satisfied .

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Marriott International?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Marriott International