Marriott International

Marriott International Employee Reviews in Kuwait City

Kuwait City3 reviews

3.8Pay & Benefits

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 23,140 reviews

A great place to build the career

It was a great experience working with Sheraton Kuwait. I have started my Sheraton life in 2012 as a reservation agent and in 4 years I have become a shift leader and a supervisor in anothe one year.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

Its more fun working here at Courtyard by Marriott at Kuwait City

It's awesome to work in this company as food and accommodation are free. Plus accommodation is only few minutes walk from the working place. Ever since I joined this company it benefited me as I can send few amount at my home. Above all I got many experiences by working here. I'm just a housekeeping attendant but learnt many by seeing and observing others working.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

Cons

Quite low salary compared to other companies in Kuwait plus service charge only after every 3 months

Hotelier

-'lil bit busy hotel. Working with different people.-i learned so many things especially working with other people-some training-i learned a lot to my co-workers and they learned from me also-sometimes going to big function (outside catering)-i'm enjoying working with my co-workers

Pros

free accomodation, transportation and food

Cons

hard working

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits