Marriott International Employee Reviews for Food and Beverage Manager in 台北市Review this company
Food and Beverage Manager1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 22,894 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
My Current title in Le Meridien Taipei is Supervisor in Lobby Bar, the most difficult part for this job is staff management. People in this company are very friendly and kind. I like to have a chat with foregin guests to make them feel very warm and feel like home.
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Marriott International?
More reviews from 台北市
See all 13 reviews
See more Marriott International reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 22,894 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Marriott International
- Can people from other countries apply?2 people answered
- If security jobs are opened to foreigners, are there some specific recommendations ?.One person answered
- What is the procedure to get a job at Marriott international
- Is this free housing, food and free ticket and allowance for vacation?
- Is it for the company to sponsor someone's visa