Marriott International Employee Reviews for Head ChefReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 23,140 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
-'lil bit busy hotel. Working with different people.-i learned so many things especially working with other people-some training-i learned a lot to my co-workers and they learned from me also-sometimes going to big function (outside catering)-i'm enjoying working with my co-workers
free accomodation, transportation and food
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Marriott International?
See more Marriott International reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 23,140 reviews
Ratings by category
3.8 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
3.7 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.7 out of 5 stars for Management
3.9 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Marriott International
- Can people from other countries apply?2 people answered
- If security jobs are opened to foreigners, are there some specific recommendations ?.One person answered
- What is the procedure to get a job at Marriott international
- Is this free housing, food and free ticket and allowance for vacation?
- Is it for the company to sponsor someone's visa