Marriott International

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits
3.7Job Security & Advancement

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 23,140 reviews

A great place to build the career

It was a great experience working with Sheraton Kuwait. I have started my Sheraton life in 2012 as a reservation agent and in 4 years I have become a shift leader and a supervisor in anothe one year.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

Its more fun working here at Courtyard by Marriott at Kuwait City

It's awesome to work in this company as food and accommodation are free. Plus accommodation is only few minutes walk from the working place. Ever since I joined this company it benefited me as I can send few amount at my home. Above all I got many experiences by working here. I'm just a housekeeping attendant but learnt many by seeing and observing others working.

Pros

Free food, accommodation and transportation

Cons

Quite low salary compared to other companies in Kuwait plus service charge only after every 3 months

Not fun workplace

I just stay for this company for short period of time due to my contract issue which make me decide to ask to leave them.. company itself is a good company, I can work under pressure but due to lack of reinforcement staff the management allows each department to barrow one staff to work overtime out of their position even without due compensation.. overtime is good but with good compensation in return..

Pros

Free food, house, transportation

Cons

Healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Marriott International Reviews by Location

• Marriott International
  • Job Security & Advancement
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?