Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Coronavirus update
Information from Marriott Vacations Worldwide:

Marriott Vacations Worldwide Employee Reviews

Kuwait9 reviews
I was worked there as a trainee. I love the environment of the work. All the employees are working, helping, and supporting each other no matter about the differences of culture and nationality.
Management was helpful and friendly.Company is well organized,staff is professional and skilled.
I enjoyed working hours with senior staff.Everyone used to enjoy there work.
Overall this is a good place to work.Managers and the team were always available to helped me understand what exactly my job description was at the moment.
Pros
free lunch
Have no words to describe about Marriott...just I can say WOW!
Excellent working atmosphere, excellent management, excellent inter departmental interaction. All in one great experience with Marriott.
i enjoy to work at J.W.Marriott Hotel Kuwait City as a waitress in banquet in different function .weddings,meeting,birtday.bussiness meeting.Anniversarys ..
Pros
dinner
Cons
over time
very helpful place for all. the management is very helpful when ever a staff has a problem and will always help the staff by providing solution for staff problems. The manager is always helpful if you are stuck with a problem by providing a solution for it.
Pros
free food in staff cafeteria
Cons
goverment insurance
Very good communication at work place to provide a great service.. Our service that is up to high quality standard to ensure guest are happy and satisfied. We work as a team to reach our goal. We respect each other's own perspective in a manner way..
Pros
Free 3meals in a day, housing allowance
A very satisfying company to work with, Every staff are satisfied,management develop the staff. Enjoyable part of job is being recognized of good work you did.
Pros
Very good Benefts
Marriott is an international company worldwide including a variety of personnel and variety of personalities
to make their guest feels important they create Marriott Rewards which is the guest loyalty program that offers travelers their choice of points toward free vacations and merchandise or frequent flyer miles, as well as other membership benefits, when staying at Marriott brand hotels worldwide. Frequent travelers also can earn “elite level” benefits with Marriott Rewards, including room upgrades, bonuses, and gifts.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Marriott Vacations Worldwide?