Michael Page
Michael Page Employee Review

Sales Environment

February 16, 2018
Great pay but long hours and very demanding sales culture. You are required to sell the jobs to any qualified candidate regardless if they are a good fit or if it is what they are looking for.
Official response from Michael Page
February 26, 2018
At PageGroup, we take a consultative approach. A significant element of our job is to assist our candidates in reaching their fullest potentials, and this may come in the form of providing career advice as well as guiding them towards jobs they may not have originally envisioned for themselves. We are extremely transparent, and ultimately it is the candidate’s prerogative to communicate with us should they ever wish to steer the job search in a different direction. As we are in the business of establishing and maintaining long-term relationships, we strive to create a dynamic that keeps our candidates and clients coming back to work with us again. Hence, it’s crucial for us to secure our candidates with jobs that will further their careers, suit their skill sets and make them happy in their working environments. Thank you. Richard Vickers, Regional Managing Director.