Michael Page
Coronavirus update
Information from Michael Page:

Michael Page Employee Reviews for Recruitment Consultant

Recruitment Consultant30 reviews
Pour une première expérience dans le monde du recrutement, c'est la compagnie parfaite. Belle équipe de travail, environnement très collaboratif. Je recommande malgré quelques points négatifs.
Pros
Équipe super sympa ou tout le monde s'entend à merveille, belle opportunité pour apprendre le recrutement, bureaux tout près des transports en commun
Cons
Salaires et politique de bonus trimestriel très bas comparativement au marché, compagnie peu adaptée niveau technologie, et CEO avec mentalité un peu ''arriérée''
Good experience for a career in sales. Numbers driven to perform. Would recommend for anyone looking to get into recruiting.
great place to start career. very good training and work culture. very effective recruitment team with a very high scope for recognition. but no work life balance, and extremely high pressure job
Fantastic training, great support throughout.

Fast moving career progression, with higher salary dependent on success.
Sales and business Development, client relationship management and manage the entire sales process.

learned how to manage and conduct consultative selling to really understand clients and candidates needs. manage expectations and provide accurate market information. develop the skill sets in dealing with HR, C levels and senior management clients across banking, finance, education, publishing and financial service industries.
Pros
good training and efficient
Cons
job nature is very robotic
My work starts from 8:30am to 7pm. I have to work non-stop throughout the 10.5 work hours even during the 1-hour lunchtime. For every event I have done I must record it on the IT system which will contribute to my KPI and management will generate the report at least once a week to review my activity level and guide you to the correct direction or manage you.

The best part of the job is you are not expected to work overtime and you can truly enjoy your holidays.
Pros
No working overtime
Cons
Long hours and unclear bonus award system
Supportive Management. Work Hard & Play Hard environment. Good company to learn the recruiting industry and grow in your career.
Although i enjoyed the recruitment side of the role, working within the finance department did not suit me and i felt my talents and interpersonal and organisation skills could be used elsewhere.
This company feeds off of its young in a cannibalistic fashion. Upper management will use new hires to farm out jobs and good candidates. You will be out of a job in 3 months if you don't write roughly your base salary in a quarter. You will not bonus unless you write roughly 4 times your base salary.

If you are not an established recruiter, you will not make it here. If you ARE an established recruiter, you will not want to stay here.
Pros
The internet and telephones often worked.
Cons
Great work environment, very fast pace, you're always busy. Have to be able to work under pressure. They look at phone minutes and monitor everything you do. Hours are a little long. I was in at 7am and typically leave a little bit after 8pm. Co-workers are great to work with. Everyone is helpful. The only thing I do not like is that promotion requirements are not black and white at all.
Pros
Free soda, coffee bagels, great location
Cons
really long hours