Michael Page
Coronavirus update
Information from Michael Page:

Michael Page Employee Reviews in Houston, TX

Houston, TX4 reviews
Good experience for a career in sales. Numbers driven to perform. Would recommend for anyone looking to get into recruiting.
My recruiter and their manager were very encouraging and helpful to preparing me to meet clients and for interviews. Even after placement, they steadily checked in and supported me. Would love to work with them again.
Michael Page is a great place to work. The hours are a bit long for those that haven't had to work hard before but pretty normal for those who have been serious about their career. "Normal Hours" are 8:00AM-6:00PM (Monday - Thursday)
8:00AM-5:00PM (Friday)

Every Monday our office gets breakfast provided and on Fridays we take the last hour to have a few beers or glasses of wine and chat with our colleagues (So really hours on Friday are like 8:00-4:00). And every quarter there is a QB (quarterly bash) where we take a half day and go have fun with some drinks on a boat or with some fun activities. It's a real "Work hard. Play hard" mentality.

The base pay is very competitive and it's not a draw. There is also excellent bonus potential every quarter (7%-12% of any billed revenue over $60k). And the medical benefits are great plus you get 20 PTO/Vacation days, 5 sick days, all bank holidays off (plus a 1/2 day the Friday before), and a shortened schedule during the Christmas season.

With that being said, it's no joke. It's a competitive, hard-working, stressful, relentlessly fast-paced environment. If you're new to sales (or working for that matter) it's going to really gear your mindset to be entrepreneurial but will also weed out those with a weak work-ethic fairly quickly. Goals are tough and getting there is a grind. It requires a lot of focus, persistence, and perseverance. There will be times when that week sucks and it's tough to get in there. And then there will be killer weeks in which you won't want to end. All-in-all, the time goes by quickly,
 - more...
Pros
Competitive, Compensation, Culture, Company, Industry, Growth/Development
Cons
Work/Life Balance (slightly), Typical Company Issues
Focused, hard working and open company.

Ideal for graduates looking to learn from a bigger company.

Long hours but great culture.