Michael Page
Coronavirus update
Information from Michael Page:

Michael Page Employee Reviews for Manager

Manager8 reviews
Fast paced business offering plenty of challenge. Lots of fun to be had in all their teams and plenty of coaching and training to help you make great strides in agency recruitment.
Empresa en la que refuerzas tus competencias como profesional. Competitividad asegurada, meritocracia y oportunidades profesionales para quien lo demuestra.
Excellent, perspective d’évolutions et méritocratie
Often take people with little or no experience, so great for people looking to get into recruitment. Great training a clear progression routes for billing and management roles. If you are working for a good director you'll be fine but if you aren't your experience will be very different. Culture of presentism despite them saying otherwise.
Pay good basics and car allowances but bonus is poor.
Pros
Career development
Cons
Poor work life balance
Cadre de travail intéressant et stimulant. Le cabinet propose désormais une grande flexibilité à ses salariés versus il y a quelques années.
Pros
Salaire intéressant / meritocratique
Cons
Pas de participation / intéressement
Di dalam kerja untuk meraih sukses bukan hanya di ukur dari besar salary, namun bila kita bisa produktif berkreasi untuk pengembangan pribadi kita. Kesejahteraan karyawan bisa lebih berharga melalui apresiasi prestasi kerja.
Pros
Bisa berkreasi lebih banyak
Cons
Istirahat' yg sedikit
Business is good at developing younger staff, opportunities become limited after a few years.
Pay scale and bonus structures in some parts of the business no longer work
A typical day at work includes canvassing for new roles, business development, candidate resourcing, client liaison, chasing debt, training staff, client meeting, candidate interviews, filling positions, offer management, negotiation, selling solutions.

I've learnt everything around running a successful, professional and full sales lifecycle. Most importantly, I've learnt how to develop business from scratch, sell solutions and create long-standing partnerships that bring repeat business & guaranteed revenue.

Management has been extremely supportive throughout my time at Michael Page. Everything is open plan, no matter how senior you are. Therefore, there is very much a collegiate atmosphere. Michael Page is very much a meritocracy.

I am friends with a number of my co-workers, both past & present. There is a mixed bag of quality due to the staff churn in the recruitment industry. Therefore, there aren't as many people to aspire to as I would like.

The hardest part of my job has changed during my career at Michael Page. Currently the biggest challenge is managing to balance my billing obligations versus my management requirements. However, the consistent theme in recruitment is being resilient enough to take disappointment in your stride and keep moving forward.

The most enjoyable part of my job is seeing my staff succeed, especially through my mentoring & coaching. However, I still very much enjoy being at the front-line, making solution sells and placing candidates.
Pros
great brand, culture and people
Cons
remuneration and an element of being "stuck in their ways"