Michael Page
Coronavirus update
Information from Michael Page:

Michael Page Employee Reviews for Recruiter

Recruiter10 reviews
The company basically works on the culture of work hard and party harder. it was a really good learning experience and the work atmosphere was always a lot of fun. out of all the experiences i've had i learned the most with this company. The managers really train the interns well.
This entire place is an alcoholic, toxic mess. My interview lasted for three rounds and I didn’t receive an update for over 6 months (!!!!) who does that???? The HR management here is entirely irresponsible and unresponsive. The interviewers behave extremely condescendingly to the interviewees. What’s more, the pay is so below market for the amount of work and pressure they put on you. If HR calls you DO NOT accept. I quit after a month. Do not recommended working here.
Pros
Noe
Cons
Literally everything.
A lot of learning opportunities and great resources. I really enjoyed the clear cut corporate structure that allows you to completely understand the expectations of the organization.
You’ll be stressed, sad, and overworked. You’re constantly shouted at no matter how hard you work and there is zero respect, especially for women. Avoid
Michael Page do not have their clients best interest at heart. They pressure you to sign an offer really quickly, call you 50 times a day when you are at work. They are unprofessional and do not care about anything but their own salary. They are SELFISH. Do not work with them.
Pros
Cons
Garbage company
I am in charge of helping consultants by headhunting potential candidates. My work is to source CVs on job boards and LinkedIn and then to call them in order to know if they could be interested in a new job. I meet candidates and report to consultants and clients.
Some of these reviews are hilarious and clearly not written by actual MP employees. MP is an awesome company to work for - we get breakfast on mondays, can expense meals , get recognized with bottles of champange when we do well, get quartley parties that can include a trip to the wineries or white water rafting, we get quarterly bonuses that range from 5k to 40k. I had no prior recruitment experience and was started on a base salary of $60k. On fridays we leave early and are able have a drink ar our desk in the afternoon. We dont clock in or out and its not about how much time we are at our desk, but what we accomplish. We have the ability to work from home and get 1 month of vacation. If you hit your targets you get a free trip- targets arent hard to hit, i hit mine in my second quarter with no recruitnent experience. Also, if we dont call you back, dont take it personal - take it as what it is - bussiness. If youre good for a job, well call you, because you are essentially our money. Also, MP pays too high of a base to have to pay OT ...so not that I think they would actually 'promise' OT..but if its not in your contract/offfer letter, thats your own fault. If you are a clock watcher , want a job to do bare minimum at, and dont understand the value /payoff of hard work, def not a job for you.
Pros
Breakfast, flexible schedule, great work cukture
Cons
Cant think of any
- Fast paced with a brilliant working environment to encourage optimal performance
- Communicative and highly interactive with professional aspects

- Great opportunities for growth in the organisation
You have to interact with recruiters, and you know how they are!
Hear what they want to hear.

Management does not care.
Pros
Not many
Cons
Short breaks
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Michael Page?
I worked for Michael Page for about four months on a temporary basis. I found the staff professional, helpful and courteous. I was glad to have the work at a very difficult time in our economy.