Michael Page Employee Review

View all Michael Page reviews

Recruiter
Recruitee (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONMarch 28, 2019
Michael Page do not have their clients best interest at heart. They pressure you to sign an offer really quickly, call you 50 times a day when you are at work. They are unprofessional and do not care about anything but their own salary. They are SELFISH. Do not work with them.
Pros
Cons
Garbage company

Other Michael Page Employee Reviews

Good experience
Painter and Decorator (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater ManchesterSeptember 29, 2019
The second time I have worked through Michael Page /Page Personnel, both times have been hassle free in every respect, obviously no job advancement as its an agency but in my view a very good and honest agency. The company I worked for were very nice and very friendly. No issues at all.
Good work environment
CTBC Bank, New York Branch AML Investigator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 24, 2019
Great experience, worked with a good staff, training was often and senior management interacted with all levels in the firm. Team mentality made working with CTBC a good fit.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Michael Page. Our community is ready to answer.