Michael Page Employee Review

View all Michael Page reviews

Horrible place
Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 21, 2019
They post fake jobs. They post positions they don't actually have just to have a pool of candidates when they do have positions like that. Stay away. Then they will duck your emails and calls and act like you're bothering them. Stay away................................
Pros
Cons
all of them
Official response from Michael Page
April 17, 2019

At PageGroup, we are leaders in the recruitment industry and we hold ourselves to high ethical standards. For over four decades, we have been the exemplar of how good business is conducted. Thank you. Richard Vickers, Regional Managing Director.

Other Michael Page Employee Reviews

Good experience
Painter and Decorator (Former Employee) –  Manchester, Greater ManchesterSeptember 29, 2019
The second time I have worked through Michael Page /Page Personnel, both times have been hassle free in every respect, obviously no job advancement as its an agency but in my view a very good and honest agency. The company I worked for were very nice and very friendly. No issues at all.
Good work environment
CTBC Bank, New York Branch AML Investigator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 24, 2019
Great experience, worked with a good staff, training was often and senior management interacted with all levels in the firm. Team mentality made working with CTBC a good fit.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Michael Page. Our community is ready to answer.