Michael Page Employee Review

View all Michael Page reviews

Great place for smart workers
Associate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 18, 2017
Some of these reviews are hilarious and clearly not written by actual MP employees. MP is an awesome company to work for - we get breakfast on mondays, can expense meals , get recognized with bottles of champange when we do well, get quartley parties that can include a trip to the wineries or white water rafting, we get quarterly bonuses that range from 5k to 40k. I had no prior recruitment experience and was started on a base salary of $60k. On fridays we leave early and are able have a drink ar our desk in the afternoon. We dont clock in or out and its not about how much time we are at our desk, but what we accomplish. We have the ability to work from home and get 1 month of vacation. If you hit your targets you get a free trip- targets arent hard to hit, i hit mine in my second quarter with no recruitnent experience. Also, if we dont call you back, dont take it personal - take it as what it is - bussiness. If youre good for a job, well call you, because you are essentially our money. Also, MP pays too high of a base to have to pay OT ...so not that I think they would actually 'promise' OT..but if its not in your contract/offfer letter, thats your own fault. If you are a clock watcher , want a job to do bare minimum at, and dont understand the value /payoff of hard work, def not a job for you.
Pros
Breakfast, flexible schedule, great work cukture
Cons
Cant think of any

Other Michael Page Employee Reviews

Azienda meritocratica e organizzata
Servizi generali (Former Employee) –  Milano, LombardiaSeptember 14, 2019
È una delle tre Società di Page Group, è un ambiente dinamico e stimolante, ricco di opportunità di crescita a prescindere dal ruolo ricoperto.
Environnement méritocratique et challengeant!
Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  Neuilly-sur-Seine (92)August 22, 2019
Michael Page fonctionne uniquement par promotion interne, l'environnement proposé est particulièrement challengeant et permet dans la lignée d'une forte culture anglo-saxonne de donner du sens aux initiatives et succès de chacun.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Michael Page. Our community is ready to answer.