Michael Page Employee Review

View all Michael Page reviews

Great place for smart workers
Associate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 18, 2017
Some of these reviews are hilarious and clearly not written by actual MP employees. MP is an awesome company to work for - we get breakfast on mondays, can expense meals , get recognized with bottles of champange when we do well, get quartley parties that can include a trip to the wineries or white water rafting, we get quarterly bonuses that range from 5k to 40k. I had no prior recruitment experience and was started on a base salary of $60k. On fridays we leave early and are able have a drink ar our desk in the afternoon. We dont clock in or out and its not about how much time we are at our desk, but what we accomplish. We have the ability to work from home and get 1 month of vacation. If you hit your targets you get a free trip- targets arent hard to hit, i hit mine in my second quarter with no recruitnent experience. Also, if we dont call you back, dont take it personal - take it as what it is - bussiness. If youre good for a job, well call you, because you are essentially our money. Also, MP pays too high of a base to have to pay OT ...so not that I think they would actually 'promise' OT..but if its not in your contract/offfer letter, thats your own fault. If you are a clock watcher , want a job to do bare minimum at, and dont understand the value /payoff of hard work, def not a job for you.
Pros
Breakfast, flexible schedule, great work cukture
Cons
Cant think of any

Other Michael Page Employee Reviews

Very corporate
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 4, 2019
Great experience, worked with a good staff, training was often and senior management interacted with all levels in the firm. Team mentality made working with CTBC a good fit.
Young innovative executives
STRATEGY ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  EXTERNAL ADVISOROctober 17, 2019
Great place to work with young executives that are fostered towards innovation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Michael Page. Our community is ready to answer.