Michael Page
Michael Page Employee Review

Incompetent Management/Team Leader

July 6, 2019
Compliance Department - Very poor team leader and the manager is not interested in hearing how the team is getting along.

No training actually provided as promised - rather chucked straight into the deep end. If you ask any questions - they think you are incapable of completing the workload or you are told to find the information out for yourself.

No job security - loads of temp contracts - so that they can get rid of you whenever they feel like doing so. During my time at the company - around 10/12 people fired. In my team at one point we was down to a team of 3 people when there should be 5/6 people in a team - more pressure and no appreciation either.

No communication if there is an issue, neither any support from senior team members (team leader) - you get picked on - rather than trying to resolve the problem (a lot of indirect form of bullying).

Team meetings are not constructive - always complaints from management. No rewards or recognition for all the hard work.

Would not recommend joining this company.
Cons
Terrible incompetant team leader/management
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Michael Page. Our community is ready to answer.