Ministry of education UAE

Ministry of education UAE Employee Reviews

Kuwait16 reviews
I work in the Ministry of Education in Kuwait. It is a nice place to work with a team and using different technology. I use PowerBuilder to build a desktop application
Have to plan all the day works before one day,checking the quality of materials before and after the work,group work with manager the contractors,managing the labours with work quality is hardest part,enjoyed the completion of the works in time with quality
troubleshooter and resolve any problem in computer and network and printer, using CRM and ERP service any thing
- Deployed Windows Operating Systems (including Windows vista,7, 8, 10) to desktop machines.

- Resolved desktop and printer related issues.

- Resolved any network related problem with routers and switches in any of the ministry’s premises.

- Rolled out server (Windows 2008R2) and system upgrades, and maintained Antivirus software over the network.

- Managed software and security upgrade.
Cons
A diverse team of people with a variety of nationalities, backgrounds and experiences.You’ll work with some of the industry’s most trusted and innovative engineering.
Ministry of Education Kuwait Facilities and Management department provides construction and maintenance for all the schools and sports complexes and also related to Ministry of education.
it is one of the active and best department guided a

by Under Secretary to Minister of Education.

i am very happy that i worked for here for last 6 years and my review is 5 star

working with students is quite good. It is better to teach them English as a foreign language just to help them communicate easily and understand it. Working starts at 7:30 AM till 1:30 PM.
Pros
enough salary
Cons
stressful, noisy
I went to Kuwait with my father to look for my first work and to get the experience in the field I joined and studied,

Any how it was very short and temporary.

I worked as a computer technician & specialist with this private company
Social worker has alot of duties that is not realated with social work , some of these duties surely obstcale to acheive his professional role with students, parents and teacher moreover communcating with the local civil community agancies.
Pros
Summer vacation
Cons
Rules are not strict, low salary only for nonkuwaity
I have worked as a teacher of Mathematics for middles phase from 6-9 grades. for learning disabilities students and normal also.

MOE @ Kuwait t's good Institute.
My journey at the ministry of education is not done yet, but I've learned many things so far like; class management, how to work in stress, how to finish many tasks in short time and to work in a cooperative learning environment.
• Proven leader with excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Works well within high-pressure environments

• Self-motivated and possess ability to work independently.
I can work in mostly any place ,or work environment . the branch I was working at were one of my favorite place because we got to do many tasks and the staff were very friendly .
It is a great job - few work hours- long holidays- secure ad governmental .
it is enjoyable only when you add something new to your students .

but no development or improvements will be achieved.

We always seek a kind of work that matches our capabilities and ambition to do the best.
Pros
few work hours and long holidays
Cons
no chance for improvement
It's fine to work there as a senior teacher of English. I have learned more and more. More than 12 workshops have been given with great achievements in teaching.
An enjoyable experience for 24 years full of good memories and great experiences. Coworkers are so good.
Pros
free food.
People from different countries work here. So its being a blend and we can learn different cultures. Also ministry follows international codes and standards.