MOVENPICK

MOVENPICK Employee Reviews

Kuwait4 reviews
recognitions are constant
A typical day at work preparation then opening the restaurant,following the company's standard operating procedures. Intensive suggestive selling to hit the daily targets and giving costumer satisfaction. The managements trust gives me more motivation to continue the job well. I honestly admire the workplace culture cause its an Islam country i respect there beliefs and follow their rules. The hardest part of the job is handling guest complain specially complicated guests, but so far all had been handled well with the help of my supervisors. The most enjoyable part of the job is the busy operation cause i can use my skills and practice it very well i dont feel bored and i feel more challenged.
Pros
free meal
Cons
short break
productive and attractive
Call center job but then I had to sell membership through phones it was difficult but then I did well.
Temporary job.

Asking for the credit card number from the customers only if they agree for the package.
Cons
short breaks after 1 hour.
Dynamic Team
Movenpick is a working place where employees and management work as a team and dynamically which makes me fit in and complement the team.
Pros
Supportive and dynamic management
Cons
Productive and fun loving environment.
Typical day at work is busy.From the time HR office is open it will start to get busy. Ive learned so many things when i transferred to HR Kuwait Labor Law, our own staff and how to control my temper. My co-workers are superb they are always there to support and guide you especially my boss. The hardest part of the job is when im starting with the HR because im new with the filed that's why its hard for me to understand the flow of the work. But after 2 months all went well with the help of my office mates. I love what i do that's why i emjoyed a lot.