National Aviation Services

National Aviation Services Employee Reviews for Passenger Service Agent

Provided feedback and guidance to appropriate company leaders based on information gathered from such surveys and audits. Provided interpersonal skills, Counseled/ motivated team and addressing their concerns. Solid understanding of airport domestic and international policies and procedures. Multiple years of airline experience in an airport environment.
*Shifting schedule *Check In and Boarding agent *Assigned in OMAN Air, Ethihad Airways,KLM. Check IN and Boarding gate. *I enjoyed working with different people and knowing their culture
I had worked with National Aviation Services, during that time I learned so many things at my work place. I used to handle multiple airlines like Jazeera Airways, Qatar Airways, Egypt Air, Syrian Air, Oman Air.
better place work place and environment. gain experience and work knowledge and try in the same field in better positions. can learn the job and explore the aviation world in its best and worst situations. can handle different type of passengers all around the world.being a multi national company the experience will be really helpful to perform in any part of the world.