New Mowasat Hospital Employee Reviews

4.1Job Security & Advancement
Not productive as of lately since they made a deal with another company to create the designs instead
Graphic Designer, Creative Visualizer (Current Employee) –  SalmiyaJuly 16, 2019
These 7 months period taught me to work and create visual appealing ads and offers, but the head or i dont know who's responsible for posting my ad designs, are putting so much restrictions and pressing our freedom on choosing the type of photos, and working on them which always makes it difficult for us graphic designers to express and let us brainstorm or enhance our visual creativity and designs, even in june they hired a new graphic design company to design and create the layout for the hospital and us who are working new mowasat have to abide by their designs despite it not looking or designed professionally, and even worse they let the new company to use any photo for designs that they wont let me and my mentor in the hospital to use.
Pros
only 30% discount on food if I'm only an official employee in the hospital
Cons
Restrictions, no creative freedom in work, oppressions of creativity
occtionaly
Maintenance lead technician (Current Employee) –  SalmiyaJuly 29, 2016
i learn many good thing from this hospital As an employee new mowasat hospital was good place. but now days situation is not appreciative.
Pros
disconded Price lunch
Government General hospital
Orthopedic surgery registrar (Current Employee) –  Salmiya, KuwaitAugust 14, 2014
the first work after graduation and finishing internship
deal with emergency and different specialities
start to learn
Pros
high rate of patients
Cons
low salary