New Mowasat Hospital

New Mowasat Hospital Employee Reviews

this company helps me to better my abilities in dental and learned a lot to work with people and developing my skills. they offer a lot of trainings. the hard part is the beginning of the job where we are trained well but once i know the routine everything is easy.
Pros
free accomdation
Working as asst. Purchase officer from long time. Better place to work. Nice and healthy environment. So reward and encouragement from the management. Good piece of mind.
These 7 months period taught me to work and create visual appealing ads and offers, but the head or i dont know who's responsible for posting my ad designs, are putting so much restrictions and pressing our freedom on choosing the type of photos, and working on them which always makes it difficult for us graphic designers to express and let us brainstorm or enhance our visual creativity and designs, even in june they hired a new graphic design company to design and create the layout for the hospital and us who are working new mowasat have to abide by their designs despite it not looking or designed professionally, and even worse they let the new company to use any photo for designs that they wont let me and my mentor in the hospital to use.
Pros
only 30% discount on food if I'm only an official employee in the hospital
Cons
Restrictions, no creative freedom in work, oppressions of creativity
Worked for new mowasat hospital and never felt organized and well tolerated as been part of the HR family there . I was been able to monitor a group of recruitment teams and personnel officers and the upper management trusted my team management role
Pros
Great learning, team work
Cons
Financial in supportive, lower salary range than competitive
i learn many good thing from this hospital As an employee new mowasat hospital was good place. but now days situation is not appreciative.
Pros
disconded Price lunch
nice work place as well as colleagues but the management dont care with the staff they are not giving the proper compensation to the staff..the work is overload every day.
Pros
free meal every ramadan
Cons
overload at work
the first work after graduation and finishing internship deal with emergency and different specialities start to learn
Pros
high rate of patients
Cons
low salary
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at New Mowasat Hospital?