New Mowasat Hospital

New Mowasat Hospital Employee Reviews

Kuwait11 reviews

productive and learned to mannage my time at work

this company helps me to better my abilities in dental and learned a lot to work with people and developing my skills. they offer a lot of trainings. the hard part is the beginning of the job where we are trained well but once i know the routine everything is easy.

Pros

free accomdation

Very helpful to their staffs and most probably they welcome the staff patient I a good ways just to save the lives of people and caring with the patients

Excellent place to work

Superb and best job security. Great leaders to work with. best accredited organization. One of the old organization in Kuwait. As a country Kuwait is also good place to stay.

Inclusive environment

It was a pleasure to stay while I was there, I felt welcome and needed and listened to. Very eye opening experience and gave me the tools I was looking for.

Stressful

Other colleagues are not helpful even the supervisor. Over loaded duties and underpaid. Not a healthy environment for working. Minimal benefits for the staff

Purchase items

Working as asst. Purchase officer from long time. Better place to work. Nice and healthy environment. So reward and encouragement from the management. Good piece of mind.

Not productive as of lately since they made a deal with another company to create the designs instead

These 7 months period taught me to work and create visual appealing ads and offers, but the head or i dont know who's responsible for posting my ad designs, are putting so much restrictions and pressing our freedom on choosing the type of photos, and working on them which always makes it difficult for us graphic designers to express and let us brainstorm or enhance our visual creativity and designs, even in june they hired a new graphic design company to design and create the layout for the hospital and us who are working new mowasat have to abide by their designs despite it not looking or designed professionally, and even worse they let the new company to use any photo for designs that they wont let me and my mentor in the hospital to use.

Pros

only 30% discount on food if I'm only an official employee in the hospital

Cons

Restrictions, no creative freedom in work, oppressions of creativity

Cooperative atmosphere, organized decisions

Worked for new mowasat hospital and never felt organized and well tolerated as been part of the HR family there . I was been able to monitor a group of recruitment teams and personnel officers and the upper management trusted my team management role

Pros

Great learning, team work

Cons

Financial in supportive, lower salary range than competitive

occtionaly

i learn many good thing from this hospital As an employee new mowasat hospital was good place. but now days situation is not appreciative.

Pros

disconded Price lunch

productive and fun working

nice work place as well as colleagues but the management dont care with the staff they are not giving the proper compensation to the staff..the work is overload every day.

Pros

free meal every ramadan

Cons

overload at work

Government General hospital

the first work after graduation and finishing internship deal with emergency and different specialities start to learn

Pros

high rate of patients

Cons

low salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at New Mowasat Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

New Mowasat Hospital Reviews by Location

• New Mowasat Hospital
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?