Ooredoo

Ooredoo Employee Reviews

time to get a new experience
Its a good experience makes the agent love the challenges of target every month.. get a new kind of handling any upset customer and make them satisfied.
There is not of much fun in ooredoo work place
The working environment in ooredoo is quite complicated and stressful. Basically, our job I sto answer customer inquiries and calls and provide them with better solutions. At ooredoo , life is quite difficult.
productive and good experience
it was nice experience working with ooreedoo in the pricing team where we used to be involved in creating new packages for the customers and assess if it's good against competition
Pros
no pressure
Cons
routine
its well arranged company
i have been worked for Fono as a dealer for this company for 2 years they are paying different salary and penitents for expat which is too little than the Kuwaiti people
Pros
good experience
Cons
less salary
Productive and Fun @ workplace
As a B2B Marketing, we work collaboratively on revenue growth for the entire organisations. To achieve growth we had cross functional meeting with Customer Services and sales team and understood the ground level issues.

Then did market visit with both front ending team, to meet both happy and disappointed customers.

With all the feedback created and launched various plans( packages for customer, Pre & post sales support desk etc) which helped us gain revenue.
Pros
Additional Voice Minutes & free GBs
Work Hard and Play Harder
On SundayI begin by going over the list from the previous week, setting priorities. I review the progress of existing tasks, then check the calendar to refresh my memory on the upcoming week. I like to meet with my staff early,to discuss priorities, check progress, and then prepare for the following week. I want to make sure, as much as possible, that we can all dedicate to tasks that move projects forward, so I make habits out of organizational tasks for speed
skiftincharge
Test team: UAT testning produktionsmiljö kontrollera om de produkter \ Kampanjer \ Services är verksamt på RAS med rätt tillstånd och service och enheterna i samband med mål baserat på marknadsförhållandena.
På jobbet RAS Trainer:

-Utbildning Återförsäljare försäljningsteam om hur du använder MNP, NPG, ENET System

- Undervisning dealerns agenter på oss NPG System till hamnen i siffror (VIVA-Zain) till Wataniya Telecom.

- Undervisning återförsäljarna hur man använder DAS Portal skicka förfrågan aktivering genom det

- Undervisning återförsäljarna hur man arbetar på Siebel RAS och stödja dem med alla typer av försäljningstransaktioner frågor \ hur man kan undvika det.
Pros
get me into a good experience and work challenge
Cons
ingenting
Fun work place to work
Telecom company with worldwide footprint and aggressive approach. Wonderful place to work, offers growth and personal development opportunities. I was happily stuck there for 15 years.