Ooredoo
Ooredoo Employee Review

Work Hard and Play Harder

June 30, 2016
On SundayI begin by going over the list from the previous week, setting priorities. I review the progress of existing tasks, then check the calendar to refresh my memory on the upcoming week. I like to meet with my staff early,to discuss priorities, check progress, and then prepare for the following week. I want to make sure, as much as possible, that we can all dedicate to tasks that move projects forward, so I make habits out of organizational tasks for speed
July 25, 2020
Same location
Data Entry (Current Employee) - Kuwait
the environment and staff working in that company were really friendly and nice. the had many nationality people working side by side where no racism of degrading took place.
Pros
coffee
Cons
nothing
January 7, 2020
Same location
sales.. call center (Current Employee) - Head office
Its a good experience makes the agent love the challenges of target every month.. get a new kind of handling any upset customer and make them satisfied.
October 29, 2019
Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) - Kuwait City
The working environment in ooredoo is quite complicated and stressful. Basically, our job I sto answer customer inquiries and calls and provide them with better solutions. At ooredoo , life is quite difficult.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ooredoo. Our community is ready to answer.
Ooredoo Reviews by Location