Petrofac Employee Reviews

Professional, Productive
QC Engineer (Former Employee) –  Oman, KuwaitMay 14, 2019
International work culture, Work 10 hours a day 13 days of work for every 2 weeks - Industrious - hard work.
Management listens to each one of us at any level.
hardest part is vacation.
In house entertainment and awards.
Pros
Good Food, Entertinement
Cons
Remote Places
Piping Draftsman (Current Employee) –  kuwaitFebruary 14, 2019
good company and good enthusiastic and slightly need some upgrade of management policy and. it's helping for new students who are all coming from new graduate
Working safely in friendly atmosphere
Civil Building Construction Supervisor (Current Employee) –  GC-29 ABDALLY LOCATION KUWAITJanuary 5, 2019
Good to work and learn new experience and completing work safely in target period with good quality and safety to person and healthy atmosphere always
Pros
Food and Accommodation
Cons
Rest and Recreation
I am satisfied with Petrofac management system
General Foreman/PTW Holder (Current Employee) –  Abdaly, North KuwaitNovember 25, 2018
1.I have learned about working with different permits

2. I have learned about good management skills

3. I learned how to trained workers for safety

4. I have learned about having good cooperation with different departments

5. I learned how to solve difficult problems in the project

6. I learned how to work with deadlines
Pros
i work as asupply for manpower
Cons
no shortbreaks no problem about health
Best Place i had worked in
Senior Civil & Structural Construction Engineer (Former Employee) –  KuwaitNovember 10, 2018
Petrofac is a big company, working in oil & Gas projects, I learned a lot from the project i worked in for more than 3 years with Petrofac, management was amazing, my direct manager (dept. CM) & the CM was always supporting me, we were like a family.
"Safety First" was our title in the project.
Best company for recreation
Deputy Admin/HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Kuwait and EmiratesJuly 10, 2018
Petrofac was one of the best ever company i work i learned a lot i spend more then 12 years with this company i grow with perfect team and management, there are always people we meet are not at the level of professionalism but even do it was perfect time.
i was free working from office or home or even if im in emergency leave, every day there's something new,
the hard time was how to deal with some psychiatric patients.
most of my work was with clients and logistics and facing the problem of the employees but it was loved job.
Pros
training, meeting... always provide with lunch
Cons
Health insurance for all family and one time vacation per year
nice
Commissioning Engineer-HVAC (Current Employee) –  Kuwait CityMarch 2, 2018
Working environment is nice and good I can say that much only.but my traveling is more than four hours.This is the reason I am looking for a new opportunity.
Petrofac is very good company
Instrument Technician (Former Employee) –  KuwaitNovember 22, 2017
I had joined petrofac facilities management ltd in 2008 .I had do work of process and operation and maintenance of kuwait oil company .so occurrence again interested job in petrofac .my work is very satisfactory in petrofac.
Cons
Good experience working in such a critical licencor unit HCU.
Piping Superintendent (Current Employee) –  KUWAIT, KNPC, MAB-INovember 19, 2017
Working in this project is unique. I am not only responsible for the progress, but also quality and safety. I am an authorized permit issuer. I am leading my team by preparing plans, arranging the resource, resolving technical issues, coordinating with other disciplines for mechanical and civil releases...
Pros
Site Management Support in terms of resolving the resource requirements promptly.
Cons
No Overtime
Productive and hard workplace
Electrical Technician. Commissioning & Main. (Current Employee) –  KuwaitNovember 6, 2017
In Petrofac I have gained good experience, not only Technical side but moreover, I have learned about different people as well. Working culture is good if you get good colleagues, or else it will become a survival competition and you won't be able to concentrate on any particular thing.
I have been working at makepositive full-time (Less than a year)
Instrumentation Engineer (Current Employee) –  kuwaitOctober 7, 2017
Makepositive has highly skilled Salesforce professionals (both technical devs and functional consultants) who are passionate with what they do and deliver quality. It is a pleasure to work in an environment where you learn a lot from others and which is very supportive. The culture is very opened and offers a great life balance! The recruitment process was very agile and quick for myself.
Pros
Great people at all levels of the company, joining makepositive is like joining a family and everyone is supportive of each other.
Cons
None really. i have worked at 3 other company and this is by a mile the best.
HVAC Engineer
Hvac Commissioning Engineer (Current Employee) –  KuwaitJuly 14, 2017
A successful and highly professional HVAC Commissioning Engineer with extensive general and commissioning and project management expertise who enjoys being part of, as well as leading, a successful and productive team. Commercially astute and highly experienced in many aspects of HVAC development, consulting and management in Oil and Gas, Gathering centre GC 29 for Kuwait oil company offshore/marine industry. A strong leader, motivating teams to deliver effective solutions and the highest levels of performance. Able to demonstrate the motivation and commitment required to achieve objectives and meet tight deadlines. Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate concisely at all levels.
HSSE Coordinator (Former Employee) –  FaheelJune 6, 2017
A meticulous, hard-working and focused professional who handle pressure with good attitude and who has many skills such as communication skills and teamwork and able to work all shifts.i am looking for permanent / contract position with company where there is future potential in my career.
Good to work as a direct Employee
Commissioning operator (Current Employee) –  kuwaitJune 1, 2017
Work time is good as 7 am to 10 pm
climate is changing in everyday really hard to work in sand storm and heat, but good experience and also i managed.
work culture is good
managing is good and take care of health and wealth
Good rotation depending on projects.
I would rather not say. (Current Employee) –  KuwaitMay 15, 2017
Strong company even during decline in oil prices.

They try to place people in their new projects.

Operates in a lot of countries so better job security in a sense.
very good company with good ethics
Assistant site administrator, document controller (Former Employee) –  KuwaitApril 29, 2017
very nice company i have learn a lot from this company. give all benefits to their employees such as yearly bonus, yearly increment and many other.
unfortunately project of this company has finished in kuwait therefore i have to leave this company.
Excellent company with good management and protocols.
Pros
Free lunch transport residence
Cons
lunch break and company gathering once in six months
Opporunity to grow intellectually and bond with latest technology
Piping Engineer/supervisor (Current Employee) –  KuwaitApril 1, 2017
* freedom to acheive an assignment
* learnt most advanced procedures, systems & soft skill in industries
* motivated management
* Enjoyable work environment
Pros
Snacks
Cons
Short breaks
good one
Senior Lead Instrumentation Engineer (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 24, 2017
I have worked with Kuwait oil company through pertrofac management. it is good with working with that .

nice to work with the team in Kuwait .
Pros
project s
Cons
no concerns
challengeable and competitive job
Civil Superintendent (Former Employee) –  KuwaitApril 26, 2015
A highly organized professional that possesses demonstrated experience in project leadership and I am interested in adding immediate value to your company. My strong initiative and commitment to excellence, along with my leadership and management skills, will help to fulfill your company’s goals.
Management is good. Co workers were all cooperative.
Learned more about construction project management.
Hardest part of the job is during night shift. Enjoyable part of the job is when we received annula performance bonus.
Pros
good accomodation
Cons
tiring work
Result oriented
Commissioning and hand (Current Employee) –  KuwaitSeptember 27, 2014
Busy schedule and enjoy commissioning

Learn more while execute the job.

Good management always look into employee's safety and care for employees health. More focus on HSE.

Extensive travelling

Loving the job and executing rather than the company.