Petrofac

Petrofac Employee Reviews

Kuwait30 reviews
Had a great work culture throughout the completion of project. Had many opportunities to learn and grow my skill sets. It was a on-site assignment so had to live in camp. Good facilities and leave policies.
Pros

its a best company to work, superiors are more supportive for execution. highly productive.

Cons

there is no employment bond, small internal politics.
Petrofac International Pvt LTD is a very good company and gave me the life changing job. Gave me the good onshore experience in abroad. Here I improved my ability. This is very different process plant .
This is a very nice organization, I worked with Petrofac direct and indirect since 2006 to till date, and I wish to work in the future as well because the working environment is very well and people's culture, I'm very happy with Petrofac.
At site getting good experience and learning lots of things how to complete daily’s activity. About workplace culture is also good and good things is that all department are supportive for work and helping in nature is very good
Organisation & work culture it's a multinational employee so to perform well versed & good environment.very well maintained Health safety without LTI - Maintain excellent HSE Policy.
International work culture, Work 10 hours a day 13 days of work for every 2 weeks - Industrious - hard work.
Management listens to each one of us at any level.

hardest part is vacation.

In house entertainment and awards.
Pros
Good Food, Entertinement
Cons
Remote Places
good company and good enthusiastic and slightly need some upgrade of management policy and. it's helping for new students who are all coming from new graduate
Good to work and learn new experience and completing work safely in target period with good quality and safety to person and healthy atmosphere always
Pros
Food and Accommodation
Cons
Rest and Recreation
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Petrofac?
1.I have learned about working with different permits

2. I have learned about good management skills

3. I learned how to trained workers for safety

4. I have learned about having good cooperation with different departments

5. I learned how to solve difficult problems in the project

6. I learned how to work with deadlines
Pros
i work as asupply for manpower
Cons
no shortbreaks no problem about health
Petrofac is a big company, working in oil & Gas projects, I learned a lot from the project i worked in for more than 3 years with Petrofac, management was amazing, my direct manager (dept. CM) & the CM was always supporting me, we were like a family.
"Safety First" was our title in the project.
Petrofac was one of the best ever company i work i learned a lot i spend more then 12 years with this company i grow with perfect team and management, there are always people we meet are not at the level of professionalism but even do it was perfect time.
i was free working from office or home or even if im in emergency leave, every day there's something new,

the hard time was how to deal with some psychiatric patients.

most of my work was with clients and logistics and facing the problem of the employees but it was loved job.
Pros
training, meeting... always provide with lunch
Cons
Health insurance for all family and one time vacation per year
Working environment is nice and good I can say that much only.but my traveling is more than four hours.This is the reason I am looking for a new opportunity.
I had joined petrofac facilities management ltd in 2008 .I had do work of process and operation and maintenance of kuwait oil company .so occurrence again interested job in petrofac .my work is very satisfactory in petrofac.
Cons
Working in this project is unique. I am not only responsible for the progress, but also quality and safety. I am an authorized permit issuer. I am leading my team by preparing plans, arranging the resource, resolving technical issues, coordinating with other disciplines for mechanical and civil releases...
Pros
Site Management Support in terms of resolving the resource requirements promptly.
Cons
No Overtime
In Petrofac I have gained good experience, not only Technical side but moreover, I have learned about different people as well. Working culture is good if you get good colleagues, or else it will become a survival competition and you won't be able to concentrate on any particular thing.
Makepositive has highly skilled Salesforce professionals (both technical devs and functional consultants) who are passionate with what they do and deliver quality. It is a pleasure to work in an environment where you learn a lot from others and which is very supportive. The culture is very opened and offers a great life balance! The recruitment process was very agile and quick for myself.
Pros
Great people at all levels of the company, joining makepositive is like joining a family and everyone is supportive of each other.
Cons
None really. i have worked at 3 other company and this is by a mile the best.
A successful and highly professional HVAC Commissioning Engineer with extensive general and commissioning and project management expertise who enjoys being part of, as well as leading, a successful and productive team. Commercially astute and highly experienced in many aspects of HVAC development, consulting and management in Oil and Gas, Gathering centre GC 29 for Kuwait oil company offshore/marine industry. A strong leader, motivating teams to deliver effective solutions and the highest levels of performance. Able to demonstrate the motivation and commitment required to achieve objectives and meet tight deadlines. Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate concisely at all levels.
A meticulous, hard-working and focused professional who handle pressure with good attitude and who has many skills such as communication skills and teamwork and able to work all shifts.i am looking for permanent / contract position with company where there is future potential in my career.
Work time is good as 7 am to 10 pm
climate is changing in everyday really hard to work in sand storm and heat, but good experience and also i managed.

work culture is good

managing is good and take care of health and wealth
Strong company even during decline in oil prices.

They try to place people in their new projects.

Operates in a lot of countries so better job security in a sense.