PwC Employee Reviews

Good Company
Responsible for Days of Supply and Inventory quality for the managed parts.
Ramp down control and liability confirmation together with the solid line manager.

Controlling the movement of materials from the dock to delivery of material to the production line.

Co-ordination with the Nokia LSP team for supply of materials required for the production line.

Managing various activities encompassing inbound shipments, inventory management, outbound shipment to the production line, etc.
great place where i learnt a lot
It was one of me great career journey, I learnt everything about internal audit methodology, mentoring staff and how to develop my career. gained experience about different industries.
Experience
While I am highly grateful for the experience I gained while working at PwC as well as the few very helpful colleagues I had, it was not the easiest place to work in. This refers to any office politics and favoritism on behalf of upper management. Additionally, while I managed the work life balance well, this company is not for someone who wishes to have an equal amount of work and life balance.
Pros
very hands on experience
Cons
very long hours including weekend work
Nice Job
That company was a company of professionals i worked there 5 years they our project finished so i have to leave this job. I work there as a fleet coordinator
nice company
Fun productive environment with great work life balance
Innovation and collaboration is always encouraged encourages employees to do the right thing
Pros
free accomodation
Cons
life insurance
Proud that I was part of such large firm
The most valuable experience in my life. My experience with Pwc increased my ambition in financial careers as well as my professionalism level. A typical day at work would be going to audit different size of firms and being exposed to various business processes and departments.
Dynamic office
Dynamic office and experienced staff and management. Big clients and nice family environment. Excellent leadership. Fair benefits ans compensation. Bad work life balance.
great work with them
had great time with this company , and really glad that I was a part of that company , management is very co-operative , learned many things in that company , hardest part the timming used to work more then 12 hours , enjoyable part was with the co-work used to play arm wrestling with them
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PwC?
A great to get the experience
Exposed to large and very large clients on a daily basis. PwC is truely an international firm with access to both markets as well as resources. No wonder it is going places. All the best.
Hard Work
Good work environment but the contract you will receive is not worth the paper its printed on. Promised bonus in writing means nothing.
special assignment on Bank Audit
• Conducted a special audit on the credit card division of Commercial Bank of Kuwait
• Team leader of a group of professionals from India as well as other countries

• Took part in the routine audit process of the audit firm, and actively participated in the final audit of a manufacturing Company and a Telecom service provider
warehousing product
challenging work and it discovered in every task knowledge of work to work in organize company
Very creative and good atmosphere
Groomed as a responsible professional.
The management gives responsibilities and trusts you at each and every point.

They support you to achieve the goal and recognize your achievements with appropriate prizes.

The work atmosphere was great and grooming of young individuals into responsible professionals.
An International professional Company
The management was very good.
I enjoyed the international standards, the firm followed in each work.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
stress full work environment