PwC

PwC Management reviews

Responsible for Days of Supply and Inventory quality for the managed parts. Ramp down control and liability confirmation together with the solid line manager. Controlling the movement of materials from the dock to delivery of material to the production line. Co-ordination with the Nokia LSP team for supply of materials required for the production line. Managing various activities encompassing inbound shipments, inventory management, outbound shipment to the production line, etc.
While I am highly grateful for the experience I gained while working at PwC as well as the few very helpful colleagues I had, it was not the easiest place to work in. This refers to any office politics and favoritism on behalf of upper management. Additionally, while I managed the work life balance well, this company is not for someone who wishes to have an equal amount of work and life balance.
Pros
very hands on experience
Cons
very long hours including weekend work
Dynamic office and experienced staff and management. Big clients and nice family environment. Excellent leadership. Fair benefits ans compensation. Bad work life balance.
had great time with this company , and really glad that I was a part of that company , management is very co-operative , learned many things in that company , hardest part the timming used to work more then 12 hours , enjoyable part was with the co-work used to play arm wrestling with them
Cons
Groomed as a responsible professional.The management gives responsibilities and trusts you at each and every point.They support you to achieve the goal and recognize your achievements with appropriate prizes.The work atmosphere was great and grooming of young individuals into responsible professionals.
The management was very good.I enjoyed the international standards, the firm followed in each work.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
stress full work environment