Raytheon
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Raytheon Employee Reviews

Kuwait8 reviews
Working with Raytheon has been an outstanding experience. Great company. Working in a foreign country is an experience like no other. Country (Kuwait) admin could definitely be better
Great company to work for,they take good care of their employees and make sure that you're hàppy and proud. I worked overseas for Raytheon, so I can't speak for the stateside workplaces to work at.
Working in Kuwait was safe, relaxing, productive and friendly. I learned the importance of creating and cultivating good customer relationships. However, Raytheon management proved time and time again that they were dishonest, unethical, and void of integrity. Raytheon would renege on employees' full overseas salary by reducing their remuneration in order to line the pockets of third party vendors.
Pros
Working with the Kuwaitis
Cons
Raytheon management is dishonest, unethical, and void of integrity.
Excellent team and important work is being accomplished. Great opportunities for advancement. Required travel to many countries in the region. Company did a lot to take care of the employees.
Very good and many locations worldwide in DOD, but you need a clearance for the most opportunities. The good part is you can come back and keep your seniority.
The name Raytheon stacks a lot of weight and brings clout. Unfortunately working for the company has its pitfalls, their reputation within the Middle East engineering circles is a laughing stock.
If I have to describe what it is to teach here as opposed to other locations then I am in the wrong profession. Teaching is teaching! I love teaching but hate non-classroom based activities. Marking homework, writing tests can be fun if one has a glass in one's hand. As for the politics, I'm not interested.
Pros
Very good American manager who takes a lot of the hassle out of the job for us.
Cons
Unfortunately, it would seem it is extremely difficult to bring one's wife over.
Checking my equipment and making show that everything is working for the soldiers training. That my job makes a difference in what they do. Very good, let the training be conducted professionally at all times. They or best they support you always. Working in sand storms but for the soldiers it not hard. The most enjoyable part of my job is when the soldiers come and thank me for a great facility that allow them to trained the way they fight.
Pros
Cons
Make the facility a little bigger