Refinitiv
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Refinitiv:

Refinitiv Employee Reviews

Good place to work. Take care of employees nicely. Medical and Dental plan is bit high. Very good 401K plan. Growth opportunities. Work from home option
Refinitiv had the vision to implement collaborative remote working before Covid-19 forced it on them. They encourage their teams work in new ways to deliver solutions.
I have been working at Refinitiv for 3years. I felt very happy about being an employee of Refinitiv. it's a good place to learn and I would recommend freshers to start their career at Refinitiv as it would really helpful for achieving higher levels.
Pros
Friendly Environment, Support & Less work pressure
Cons
Less salaries compare to other companies
Lots of opportunities to learn about the financial markets. Excellent collaborative colleagues. Regular change of direction and leadership. So you need to be able to embrace regular change!
They offer a lot of learning opportunities. They ensure that they are connected with the analysts and ask them how they are thru frequent catch-ups/1:1 meetings with their managers. It depends on the team you're working on, but the teammates are very helpful and are people you know you can depend on about work. The importance of what you're doing is highlighted - even more when you work on client-facing roles.

The compensation is okay for fresh graduates/new starters, but it doesn't increase a lot. It's difficult to move up in the company. Work piles up during peak periods, stress level goes up as well. The great work-life balance they promote is mostly true but at times it's not, depending on your workload and workmates.

The amount of stress also depends on the team/content group you are a part of. The people in my previous team kinda have no to little concern on the impact of their responsibilities to the clients, thus they - including the group leader - don't particularly know how to actually explain details to clients' queries (aside from their resolution templates). And although everyone in my current team is fun to work with and is aware of how clients use the data, the amount of work from the regular tasks and projects drains the energy out of people. In stressful times, most team leaders are great in encouraging and helping out their subs, but some are more inclined on pleasing their higher ups than understanding their subs' troubles.

All in all, you would be able to learn a lot of skills, to have a better sense of responsibility, and to have the chance to voice
 - more...
easy communicate, nice managements, and learned a lot while working there very nice people. you can work remote time of Coronavirus and no need to go in NJ.
I loved waking up early and travelling in knowing that I had a full day of work ahead of me working with a fantastic Team. Overall, everyone from my Manager to the managers are amazing people who can give you time of day for whatever you required to assist you help your job be done thoroughly. There was no difficult aspect as I found it easy to mange my workload and priorities.
Very tense enviornment due to the change of new entity
Worked as a Senior Content Analyst in Declarable Stakes US department, which is a sub-set of the Global Ownership team and currently a team of 19 members.
Helpful people, work-life balance is good. Might have to stay back on some days, but you can get compensated for that through time-off and OT. People are friendly and great to be with.
Our day begins with dissemination of updates from operation and client ensuring that the pool of candidates invited is in line with the requirement. We utilize different job platform to source candidates, conduct phone screening and scheduling candidates accordingly. For invited candidates who arrived in the office, It is our responsibility to conduct face to face interview and facilitate examination. For candidates where a job offer is extended, I facilitate end process of recruitment ensuring that all requirements are submitted.
Pros
Flexible working schedule
This is the first company I work to and it's all worth it. I've learned so much lessons. and I am able to showcase my skills in term of technicalities. I am able learn SQL scripts
It was one of the best organization to work. Diverse work culture, changing work roles, different working shifts and good company benefits. Changing new roles and work was the most difficult part yet interesting due the the knowledge and confidence we gain from it.
This is my first company and I have learnt a lot here and the working culture really good.It provide more flexibility in the term of work from home and shifts.
Its a great place to work at the people you work on a daily basis are true team players. Coworkers truly help out each other within a team environment.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Compensation
Productive and Fun workplace with amazing-flexible working hours. Moreover, it has a creative culture with amazing benefits. I have been working there since Aug 2019 and i love this job
Refinitiv values their employees and has a great work culture. Great benefits. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a new opportunity.
As consultant of the main financial desktop Eikon, I was responsable of the onboarding of new clients as well as the day-by-day follow up and support of teh software. It was great to be in contact with end-users and discuss future developments and trends.
Overall good experience, very collaborative teams and good processes. Challenging problems to solve. Flexibility to apply latest technology stack and be innovative.
Culture, stress and work life balance varies from department to department as well as your immediate supervisor.

Company as such strives to ensure work life balance and at the same time focus more on streamlining the transition.
Constant layoffs and a less forward thinking tech culture detract from the very good work-life balance that the company provides. Other positives are diversity, family friendly.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Bad job security
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Refinitiv. Our community is ready to answer.