Refinitiv

Refinitiv Employee Reviews in New York, NY

Great teams and individuals
Its a great place to work at the people you work on a daily basis are true team players. Coworkers truly help out each other within a team environment.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Compensation
Productive and fun place to work
Overall good experience, very collaborative teams and good processes. Challenging problems to solve. Flexibility to apply latest technology stack and be innovative.
Good work life balance, but bad job security
Constant layoffs and a less forward thinking tech culture detract from the very good work-life balance that the company provides. Other positives are diversity, family friendly.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Bad job security
Great place to work with great people.
There are many opportunities for growth and movement. The culture was phenomenal. Good work/life balance. While there were many stressful days is was manageable. Management was usually supportive.
Work place currently undergoing a reorganization
The company is currently going through a tough reorganization after the acquisition but the leadership has done a great job keeping spirits up and making sure the company is still very effective at what they do.
A place to work
Refinitiv was a highlight of my career. I worked in Thomson Reuters the Chicago and New York office prior to the sale Financial and risk to Refinitiv. I never worked so hard but learned so much. I am grateful for the opportunities that were afforded to me during working for them.
Pros
Benefits, employee development, exciting products, customer focus, collaboration
Great place to work at
Professional with good work benefits. Work / Life balance. Well diverse culture. Clear strategy and understanding of long term and short term objectives
Great collaboration among teams. Very innovative. Trusted company among their customers and peers. Extremely talented people to work with. Customer Service is the top priority.
Pros
Transparency
Cons
Layoff Uncertainties / Job Security
no need to write summary
The company gave me an excellent opportunity to grow and learn about new technology in an ever changing Fintech environment.

The most enjoyable part of the job was helping customers and our Sales staff every day achieve their objectives.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Refinitiv. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9