Refinitiv

Refinitiv Employee Review

A place to work
Pre-Sales Solution Architect / Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 22, 2019
Refinitiv was a highlight of my career. I worked in Thomson Reuters the Chicago and New York office prior to the sale Financial and risk to Refinitiv. I never worked so hard but learned so much. I am grateful for the opportunities that were afforded to me during working for them.
Pros
Benefits, employee development, exciting products, customer focus, collaboration

Other Refinitiv Employee Reviews

Good working environment but the schedule is not ideal
Content Analyst (Former Employee) –  ManilaFebruary 14, 2020
The company is very inclusive and diverse when it comes to hiring people. They also give importance to growth so its a good place to build a career.Although. the management sometimes is inconsistent with their treatment with their employees in terms of understanding and consideration, especially the HR.
Great atmosphere
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  PolandJanuary 25, 2020
The atmosphere and working environment are the best things about working in Refinitiv (I enjoyed working there even if the salary is on low end comparing to competition in region). Local management is also very friendly and great to cooperate with. There are a lot of opportunities to learn (Learning and Development team), however it is not that easy to get promoted. As company is going through a lot of changes now, the directions and objectives are changing a lot so it can be confusing at time where to put your focus on. There is a lot of pressure to over-achieve and stretch, however due to many changes in direction it is very stressful and punishing as whatever you worked on entire years does not count for much as objectives can change at the last moment and you are judged on them and not on what you were told to do the whole year (speaking for the part of the business that I work in, it may be different n others).

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Refinitiv. Our community is ready to answer.