Robert Half Employee Reviews

Found 11,767 reviews matching the search See all 11,768 reviews
Hello
Sales Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 27, 2020
Great place to work I would highly advocate for them!

They can really help you understand hiring process and network with real world professionals to gain a great understanding of various roles within your focus!
Grind or fail
Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 27, 2020
They hire people with little to know experience, but offer good training. Very little flexibility and very high turnover which is hard for clients to deal with
Productive and always promotes growth
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJanuary 27, 2020
Has always been a great place to work where they have supported my growth and education. They are always up to speed on the community and changes within.
Great Company
Admistrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJanuary 27, 2020
Always kept in contact with me. Great company to work with rather your looking for temporary work or permanent. They offer a variety of job opportunities.
fast paced
Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BCJanuary 27, 2020
It's a busy fast paced environment, very metrics driven. Management was nice, its not for everyone. Quite competitive, not much work life balance, a lot of pressure to make cold calls.
productive
Receptionist/Office Support (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ONJanuary 27, 2020
safety oriented company
great coworkers
great management
qop and sop procedures are followed
informative training
your treated like family by staff, managers and the owners of the company
Recycling and fake 5 star reviews
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 27, 2020
They blacklist individuals with no valid reasons and proactively create and recycle 5-star reviews to burry those that don't speak well of this place. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere for your job needs. I decided to quit after witnessing major unethical practices and being sent to interviews for positions I had no relevant experience
Productive and fun workplace
Summer Camp Teacher (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 27, 2020
A great place to work if you are kid friendly and willing to teach as well as learn. The managment is very inclusive, which makes you feel more comfortable. The hardest part of the job is to keep the interest of students in the classroom. If you are relaxed, then the classroom can be the best part about the job. Especially while learning and observing the things ll the students know about and are interested in, therefore to help them develop that interest or idea even further.
Extremely Stressful
OfficeTeam Sales Support (Former Employee) –  Calgary, ABJanuary 27, 2020
The only expression you are allowed to show is happiness. You get bashed for looking stressed. You end up walking on eggshells the entire time you're there, watch what you say, watch what you do, make sure you don't step on anyone's toes. If you want to survive, you have to belong to a clique.
temp agency
Billing specialist (Current Employee) –  Fishers, INJanuary 27, 2020
This is a temp agency they just helped me get a job. I was a temp fo about a year before I was hired as a permanent employee. Robert half assisted with the job search but that was about all they did.
Mostly bad
Clerical/Billing Representative (Former Employee) –  Crestview Hills, KYJanuary 26, 2020
Robert Half was not transparent with me as they should’ve been. This led me into a bad position of having to wait 90 days to be hired on and then another 90 days with my employer before I would receive benefits.
Robert Half Management Resources is excellent
Controller (Current Employee) –  Palm Beach County, FLJanuary 26, 2020
I found Robert Half Management Resources to be an outstanding organization. Robert Half is staffed with highly trained professionals and only represents the same.
Meeting new people and challenging work.
Accounting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, OHJanuary 26, 2020
Learning new systems, different work environments. Meeting new people and a different way of doing things.

Experiencing personal growth with each new assignment.
A great company to work for
Financial Counselor/Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 26, 2020
The pay rate was what I was a custom to. 20.00 hr all the temp jobs that I worked were good paying job and the staff was very easy to work for. so I can't complain. Very pleased!
Overall it is a very respectful, diversity, easygoing as in following directions, good support. It’s very tidy, up kept, and clean, good pay.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJanuary 26, 2020
It is very good communicating skills.
Easy to follow directions.
Good abiding the rules from the residents.
Clean and tidy.
Respectful.
Very understanding to see where things are.
There’s support and feedback.
They don't give assignments based on experience or availability
Designer (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 25, 2020
They were unfair and unappreciative. They forced me to threaten to take legal action to get paid. I believe they practice age discrimination. They require interviewing with an employer before being placed on short temporary assignments which is absurd because some assignments might only be for a day or a week.
Good at finding temp work
Temp (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 25, 2020
Was able to get a temp job secured within 1 day of calling. After that I got one other temp-to-hire interview and nothing else after 6 months. Not my first choice to find perm work thru.
Great temp job. Fair pay for position.
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 25, 2020
Good job while temping I was paid fairly my recruiter was always there for me when I needed her I received weekly paychecks I was offered a 401k I recommend anyone looking for temporary or temp to perm positions to check out Robert Half thanks
Very helpful in finding you a position
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Raymond, OHJanuary 25, 2020
Have worked for them for a number of years. Pay is decent and they offer limited benefits. Your contact at the agency checks up with you while on assignment to review the position. Have an ongoing issue with payroll that has not be resolved after 6 months. But I recommend them if you aren’t proficient at networking.
Good place to work with plenty of room for growth
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXJanuary 24, 2020
Plenty of room for growth with good benefits. Fun environment and friendly people. If you like HR or recruiting, this is a good place to work! Leadership is better than average.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half. Our community is ready to answer.

54.7K