Robert Half Employee Reviews

Showing all 7,718 reviews
Contract Company
Contract by Accounttemps (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 22, 2019
I really don't know what to really say since I met so many recruiters.
and most of the recruiters were very friendly and super helpful.
Were great in finding me contract jobs to permanent jobs.
Help me get through the interviews
Temporary service that communicates well with staff
Temporary assignments (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 22, 2019
This group of recruiters are excellent at communicating with the staff and keeping them updated. They are also very understanding that even temporary staff have times they may need to take off to take care of something. They are very impressive with how coordinated they are, and very supportive of their temporary staff crews.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHAugust 22, 2019
Overall this is a good company to for. I wanted more job stability and benefits. But a good company to get your foot in the door at place you want to work.
Consumer Direct Care Network
ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 21, 2019
Temporary position I love the people I worked for, unfortunately it was for a team in Virginia. If i had to do it again i would definitely take the position.
Robert Half
Accounting/Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 21, 2019
I have been with Robert Half for a good 10 years. They are always good at helping me find work, the interview process will always be the most stressful part. I have been real lucky with the people at RH always nice and polite.
Pros
They always are positive in helping me find work
Cons
Temp then hire on process
very productive and good working environment
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Bell Gardens, CAAugust 21, 2019
Learn all you can, work diligently, negotiate the pay. Be a team player and first do your work that you were hired for. Then offer assistance when ever you can. Do not be afraid to ask for additional work, especially something that will help you move forward in your career.
Additionally, Robert Half offers courses and other ways to learn as you earn. Be sure to use them and maximize your learning. It enhances your work opportunities.
Good interim assignments
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Paramus, NJAugust 20, 2019
Well matched temporary assignments. Good coordination with clients on status of projects. Provide some voluntary benefits options for temporary employees.
Pros
Good assignments
Cons
Pay could be better
Great opportunities
Computer Technician (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 19, 2019
I have worked for Robert half for a number of years off and on. In recent months I have completed assignments for RH but I’m most interested in securing full time employment.
Great place
Client Service Manager Support (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAAugust 19, 2019
Great place to work, would be a great opportunity for whomever is interviewed by them. Great work place atmosphere. Great people. Great benefits. Nothing negative to say about RH.
Love to work both short term and long term assignments
Accounts Payable/ Receivabl e & Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 19, 2019
On Mondays it can be difficult speaking to the recruiter, but they are good about returning calls. They try very hard to find work for everyone, but given so many people sometimes it can be hard.
High Paced
Executive Program Administrator (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 19, 2019
Extremely high paced work environment. The office is a bull-pen style set up with 50+ team members. Great for independent workers who is comfortable working non-conventionally.
temp agency
Temporary employee (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 19, 2019
it helped me greatly to land temp gigs while living in California i would use the agency again if i needed them. i would also recommend them to others for temp help.
Poor
Data Entry Operator/Cashback Processor (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 18, 2019
Not a good. Company to work for if you have a problem and reach out to them thwy never call you back when you assignment ends they called me as i was in route to work
Need a Closer Look
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 17, 2019
To write a review, the kind of the one RH would be expecting, a closer look is definitely necessary. Even though I have been interviewed and admitted, I’m sure that having a time more than what I’ve had the chance to spend there, the balance would be Great. I’m really Glad to have been admitted, and I look forward to having much more experiences. Thank you so. PKD.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Don’t know about any
Productive, fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 17, 2019
Robert Half ( Office Team) has a professional, family orientated environment. Their agents work fast and efficiently for great job selection for both temporary and permanent placement.
Nice place to work
HR Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKAugust 16, 2019
Great company to work for!! People are friendly and warm. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated. The location where I worked was a call center with high energy and sales promotions.
Pretty Cool temp agency
Receptionist coverage (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 16, 2019
Variety of locations that you will be placed. The work can be completely different each day at a time. The employees are really helpful. Does a good job at keeping you up to date on new opportunities.
Helpful and Friendly
Administrative Assistant & Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Rockledge, FLAugust 16, 2019
They are very friendly and supportive of your employment desires. I truly loved working with the management team AFTER job placement. JJ is the BEST!!
Awesome
Index Supervisor, QC Liaison (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 15, 2019
Interviewing was personal and a one on one experience. First shift and plenty of overtime offered. Location was easily accessible. I enjoyed the team work.
Not direct hire
HR Generalist/Benefits Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 15, 2019
I don't work in the Robert Half office I work for a client of theirs. Robert Half has helped me to find employment multiple times in Houston over the last 10 years and I have always been placed in a company/position of my choosing, paid in the salary range that I am comfortable with, and enjoyed my assignments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half. Our community is ready to answer.

53.2K