Royale Hayat Hospital

Royale Hayat Hospital Employee Reviews

productive and fun workplace
Nurse (Former Employee) –  ḤawallīFebruary 27, 2019
royale hayat hospital is the most prestigious maternal and child hospital in kuwait.It delivers excellent care and hospitality to the patients from health care providers.
Pros
excellent service
Multicultural environment
Manager Quality (Former Employee) –  KuwaitOctober 29, 2018
A typical day starts with a review of the patient list, any major complaints, any major incidents.

The hospital has employees with multiple nationalities and it was my job to create a culture of quality improvement since it was the first time the hospital had a formal quality department. It was challenging in the beginning since staff found it annoying reporting and being confronted about various practices.

Soon I was successful in forming a team of doctors, nurses, and administrators who started working on initiatives various quality improvement activities across the hospital .
competettive and very challenging work place
housekeeping attendant (Former Employee) –  kuwaitOctober 24, 2018
nice and fun work place.very challenging task everyday to make sure the guest will recieve the highest service they need as the royale hayat hospital is the no.1 hospital not only in kuwait but the whole middle east
Productive, fun, encouraging, informative
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  KuwaitMay 21, 2018
Hard working, disciplined and very enthusiastic when at work. I love to learn more than what Im doing to improve more of my working skills and be able to be an assest in the company where my skills and proficiency will attribute to my company.
Pros
Free meal, hot drinks, enough minutes for break
Cons
Unpaid overtime
Productive workplace
Assistant F&B Manager (Current Employee) –  Jabriya,HawallyMarch 5, 2018
Very good company,good management. Benefits are given and enjoyed by the staff as per Kuwaiti Law. Encourages staff to continuously strive to grow personally and professionally.
A secured firm.
Housekeeping Attendant (Former Employee) –  JabriyaJanuary 25, 2018
Best hospital in kuwait for 8 consecutive years. Something I, as part of it, can be really proud of. It continues to develop its facilities for better service to provide to our clients.
Working in this institution with multi cultural people helps me to grow as a better individual.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Hawally, KuwaitNovember 11, 2017
A typical day at this institution is a busy day with 10-15 cases everyday. This doesn't include the emergency case. It's a multi cultural environment but it had help me to become a better individual. Dealing with different people with different cultural background.
Health Care activity
Coordinator - In vitro fertilization (I.V.F) Dept (Former Employee) –  Kuwait CitySeptember 24, 2017
Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
Optimizes patients' satisfaction, provider time, and treatment room utilization by scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
Keeps patient appointments on schedule by notifying provider of patient's arrival; reviewing service delivery compared to schedule; reminding provider of service delays.
Comforts patients by anticipating patients' anxieties; answering patients' questions; maintaining the reception area.
Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
Competitive and Relaxing
Receptionist/Cashier (Current Employee) –  KuwaitSeptember 3, 2017
Working with the 5 star hospiral was a great experience. It is very competitive healthcare with a very relaxing ambiance and a good place to work. It is a hotel concept that patients will surely enjoy staying with a good customer service. As my previous employer, I am so much happy and contented with the compensation and benefits I got. I value the knowledge I've learned with this company.
Pros
Free tickets
Cons
Ramadan overtime is paid
Good Place to work for but Salaries for any other job except Doctors below expectations
Assistant Manager, Sales (Current Employee) –  Kuwait, JabriyaMay 21, 2017
I am working here for 4 years now and the hospital continue developing it self and becoming Multi specialty hospital, but the management are stable for 10 years and they will not allow any one to be manager as they are a network together.
Cons
Lunch break for 30 minutes
A very friendly place to work and we worked as a team and was very productive.
Manager Materials (Former Employee) –  KuwaitApril 23, 2017
I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of 14 individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties and documentations and emails, filing and greeting customers.

Self-reliance skills: demonstrating that I can work independently.

Workplace culture was to improve employee communication, collaboration, wellness and performance.

There Is nothing really hard about my job but it depend upon how we love our job and work place.

the best part of my job is without a doubt the people that I work with. Everyone is always ready to help and encourage one another. That has definitely helped me become a more confident person.
Pros
Free Health insurance
Cons
Out dated software
Operating Room
SCRUB NURSE (Former Employee) –  kuwaitFebruary 7, 2017
I really enjoyed working with my colleagues and doctors. i love working in cosmetic surgery. I learned lot especially i handled different cases.
Pros
free water
Happy with the workplace, Good covertion of monetay exchange
Operating Room / Post Anesthesia Care Unit Clerk (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 31, 2017
12 hours of working is not enough with the salary I get. They forced me to do overtime and I have no choice to say no, because I'm alone as clerk in the OR / PACU. Arab nationalities doesn't have Good manners (But not all, most of them).
Pros
High conversion of monetary value. No Taxes
productive and enthusiastic
Head of Gastroenterology (Current Employee) –  kuwaitMarch 31, 2016
my experience at royale hayat hospital was great
the management was dealing in an excellent way with the medical team
however , my plan is to be in a general hospital , mostly a tertiary care referral center
enjoy working with the other staff
Front Office (Receptionist) (Former Employee) –  kuwaitNovember 18, 2014
I learned how to communicate with other specially to speak arabic becouse most of patient is arabic
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
I've learned a lot of medical terms and procedures working in hopital. But management needs to change their systems, they need to be fair to all.
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Jabriya, KuwaitJanuary 8, 2014
It was an added knowledge for me to speak arabic language. A very challenging role to work in the hospital as you will know the medical terms and you'll be able to communicate with the professional doctors and nurses.. Working in a first class healthcare facility needs you to be more confident to yourself as you are always interacting with elite patients that so demanding.
in every situation. And so exciting to see a mother delivering her baby in a prestigious hospital safely. Same with the Pediatric dept. so many cute babies you will see everyday. As a receptionist, we assign in different departments ( O.R., Pediatric and OB-Gyne). |Working with Arab colleagues needs to be patience as expat always a hardworking rather than the locals.
Pros
free airfare ticket to Philippines
Cons
no overtime payment
good experience to work different chef
pastry chef de partie (Former Employee) –  kuwaitNovember 18, 2013
My company is Good so that why i am still here to give support,
Pros
ok
Healthcare operations management
Chief Operating Officer (Current Employee) –  KuwaitOctober 29, 2012
healthcare operations management with a blend of hospitality services and quality healthcare services
A team which was very efficient
Consultant Haematologist and Laboratory Director (Former Employee) –  KuwaitApril 13, 2012
We had the best organized lab team and work culture with excellence in lab quality assurance, thanks to the continued support from the owners/ partners of the hospital, medical director and the CEO.
Pros
bright work culture
Cons
outsourcing