Royale Hayat Hospital
Royale Hayat Hospital Employee Review

productive and fun workplace

February 27, 2019
royale hayat hospital is the most prestigious maternal and child hospital in kuwait.It delivers excellent care and hospitality to the patients from health care providers.
Pros
excellent service
Cons
March 6, 2019
Same role
In-Patient Nurse (Current Employee) - Jabriya
Working hours range from 40-48 hrs per week with varying tasks. I learned to take adjustment in just months of working. The facility is good and an ideal workplace for suitable job. The hardest part of this job would be dealing with patients whose incredibly good in taking advantage of us. While on the other hand, the most enjoyable thing about the job is getting productive due to life-lesson experiences I've been through.
Pros
annual vacation leave
Cons
no hazard fee, no night differential, no employee orientation
November 11, 2017
Same location
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) - Hawally, Kuwait
A typical day at this institution is a busy day with 10-15 cases everyday. This doesn't include the emergency case. It's a multi cultural environment but it had help me to become a better individual. Dealing with different people with different cultural background.
October 29, 2018
Manager Quality (Former Employee) - Kuwait
A typical day starts with a review of the patient list, any major complaints, any major incidents.

The hospital has employees with multiple nationalities and it was my job to create a culture of quality improvement since it was the first time the hospital had a formal quality department. It was challenging in the beginning since staff found it annoying reporting and being confronted about various practices.

Soon I was successful in forming a team of doctors, nurses, and administrators who started working on initiatives various quality improvement activities across the hospital .
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royale Hayat Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.
Royale Hayat Hospital Reviews by Location