Royale Hayat Hospital

Royale Hayat Hospital Employee Reviews in Jabriya

Productive workplace
Assistant F&B Manager (Current Employee) –  Jabriya,HawallyMarch 5, 2018
Very good company,good management. Benefits are given and enjoyed by the staff as per Kuwaiti Law. Encourages staff to continuously strive to grow personally and professionally.
A secured firm.
Housekeeping Attendant (Former Employee) –  JabriyaJanuary 25, 2018
Best hospital in kuwait for 8 consecutive years. Something I, as part of it, can be really proud of. It continues to develop its facilities for better service to provide to our clients.
Good Place to work for but Salaries for any other job except Doctors below expectations
Assistant Manager, Sales (Current Employee) –  Kuwait, JabriyaMay 21, 2017
I am working here for 4 years now and the hospital continue developing it self and becoming Multi specialty hospital, but the management are stable for 10 years and they will not allow any one to be manager as they are a network together.
Cons
Lunch break for 30 minutes
I've learned a lot of medical terms and procedures working in hopital. But management needs to change their systems, they need to be fair to all.
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Jabriya, KuwaitJanuary 8, 2014
It was an added knowledge for me to speak arabic language. A very challenging role to work in the hospital as you will know the medical terms and you'll be able to communicate with the professional doctors and nurses.. Working in a first class healthcare facility needs you to be more confident to yourself as you are always interacting with elite patients that so demanding.
in every situation. And so exciting to see a mother delivering her baby in a prestigious hospital safely. Same with the Pediatric dept. so many cute babies you will see everyday. As a receptionist, we assign in different departments ( O.R., Pediatric and OB-Gyne). |Working with Arab colleagues needs to be patience as expat always a hardworking rather than the locals.
Pros
free airfare ticket to Philippines
Cons
no overtime payment