Royale Hayat Hospital

Royale Hayat Hospital Employee Reviews in Jabriya

A good workplace
Working hours range from 40-48 hrs per week with varying tasks. I learned to take adjustment in just months of working. The facility is good and an ideal workplace for suitable job. The hardest part of this job would be dealing with patients whose incredibly good in taking advantage of us. While on the other hand, the most enjoyable thing about the job is getting productive due to life-lesson experiences I've been through.
Pros
annual vacation leave
Cons
no hazard fee, no night differential, no employee orientation
Productive workplace
Very good company,good management. Benefits are given and enjoyed by the staff as per Kuwaiti Law. Encourages staff to continuously strive to grow personally and professionally.
A secured firm.
Best hospital in kuwait for 8 consecutive years. Something I, as part of it, can be really proud of. It continues to develop its facilities for better service to provide to our clients.
Good Place to work for but Salaries for any other job except Doctors below expectations
I am working here for 4 years now and the hospital continue developing it self and becoming Multi specialty hospital, but the management are stable for 10 years and they will not allow any one to be manager as they are a network together.
Cons
Lunch break for 30 minutes
I've learned a lot of medical terms and procedures working in hopital. But management needs to change their systems, they need to be fair to all.
It was an added knowledge for me to speak arabic language. A very challenging role to work in the hospital as you will know the medical terms and you'll be able to communicate with the professional doctors and nurses.. Working in a first class healthcare facility needs you to be more confident to yourself as you are always interacting with elite patients that so demanding.
in every situation. And so exciting to see a mother delivering her baby in a prestigious hospital safely. Same with the Pediatric dept. so many cute babies you will see everyday. As a receptionist, we assign in different departments ( O.R., Pediatric and OB-Gyne). |Working with Arab colleagues needs to be patience as expat always a hardworking rather than the locals.
Pros
free airfare ticket to Philippines
Cons
no overtime payment
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royale Hayat Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.
Royale Hayat Hospital Reviews by Location