Royale Hayat Hospital

Royale Hayat Hospital Employee Reviews for Receptionist

I've learned a lot of medical terms and procedures working in hopital. But management needs to change their systems, they need to be fair to all.
It was an added knowledge for me to speak arabic language. A very challenging role to work in the hospital as you will know the medical terms and you'll be able to communicate with the professional doctors and nurses.. Working in a first class healthcare facility needs you to be more confident to yourself as you are always interacting with elite patients that so demanding.
in every situation. And so exciting to see a mother delivering her baby in a prestigious hospital safely. Same with the Pediatric dept. so many cute babies you will see everyday. As a receptionist, we assign in different departments ( O.R., Pediatric and OB-Gyne). |Working with Arab colleagues needs to be patience as expat always a hardworking rather than the locals.
Pros
free airfare ticket to Philippines
Cons
no overtime payment
enjoy working with the other staff
I learned how to communicate with other specially to speak arabic becouse most of patient is arabic
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Royale Hayat Hospital?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royale Hayat Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.
Royale Hayat Hospital Reviews by Location