Royale Hayat Hospital

Royale Hayat Hospital Management reviews

Kuwait20 reviews
I am working here for 4 years now and the hospital continue developing it self and becoming Multi specialty hospital, but the management are stable for 10 years and they will not allow any one to be manager as they are a network together.
Cons
Lunch break for 30 minutes
Very good company,good management. Benefits are given and enjoyed by the staff as per Kuwaiti Law. Encourages staff to continuously strive to grow personally and professionally.
I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of 14 individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties and documentations and emails, filing and greeting customers.

Self-reliance skills: demonstrating that I can work independently.

Workplace culture was to improve employee communication, collaboration, wellness and performance.

There Is nothing really hard about my job but it depend upon how we love our job and work place.

the best part of my job is without a doubt the people that I work with. Everyone is always ready to help and encourage one another. That has definitely helped me become a more confident person.
Pros
Free Health insurance
Cons
Out dated software
my experience at royale hayat hospital was great
the management was dealing in an excellent way with the medical team
however , my plan is to be in a general hospital , mostly a tertiary care referral center
healthcare operations management with a blend of hospitality services and quality healthcare services