Royale Hayat Hospital

Royale Hayat Hospital Employee Review

View all Royale Hayat Hospital reviews

I've learned a lot of medical terms and procedures working in hopital. But management needs to change their systems, they need to be fair to all.
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Jabriya, KuwaitJanuary 8, 2014
It was an added knowledge for me to speak arabic language. A very challenging role to work in the hospital as you will know the medical terms and you'll be able to communicate with the professional doctors and nurses.. Working in a first class healthcare facility needs you to be more confident to yourself as you are always interacting with elite patients that so demanding.
in every situation. And so exciting to see a mother delivering her baby in a prestigious hospital safely. Same with the Pediatric dept. so many cute babies you will see everyday. As a receptionist, we assign in different departments ( O.R., Pediatric and OB-Gyne). |Working with Arab colleagues needs to be patience as expat always a hardworking rather than the locals.
Pros
free airfare ticket to Philippines
Cons
no overtime payment

Other Royale Hayat Hospital Employee Reviews

A good workplace
In-Patient Nurse (Current Employee) –  JabriyaMarch 6, 2019
Working hours range from 40-48 hrs per week with varying tasks. I learned to take adjustment in just months of working. The facility is good and an ideal workplace for suitable job. The hardest part of this job would be dealing with patients whose incredibly good in taking advantage of us. While on the other hand, the most enjoyable thing about the job is getting productive due to life-lesson experiences I've been through.
Pros
annual vacation leave
Cons
no hazard fee, no night differential, no employee orientation
productive and fun workplace
Nurse (Former Employee) –  ḤawallīFebruary 27, 2019
royale hayat hospital is the most prestigious maternal and child hospital in kuwait.It delivers excellent care and hospitality to the patients from health care providers.
Pros
excellent service