Royale Hayat Hospital

Royale Hayat Hospital Employee Review

View all Royale Hayat Hospital reviews

A very friendly place to work and we worked as a team and was very productive.
Manager Materials (Former Employee) –  KuwaitApril 23, 2017
I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of 14 individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties and documentations and emails, filing and greeting customers.

Self-reliance skills: demonstrating that I can work independently.

Workplace culture was to improve employee communication, collaboration, wellness and performance.

There Is nothing really hard about my job but it depend upon how we love our job and work place.

the best part of my job is without a doubt the people that I work with. Everyone is always ready to help and encourage one another. That has definitely helped me become a more confident person.
Pros
Free Health insurance
Cons
Out dated software

Other Royale Hayat Hospital Employee Reviews

A good workplace
In-Patient Nurse (Current Employee) –  JabriyaMarch 6, 2019
Working hours range from 40-48 hrs per week with varying tasks. I learned to take adjustment in just months of working. The facility is good and an ideal workplace for suitable job. The hardest part of this job would be dealing with patients whose incredibly good in taking advantage of us. While on the other hand, the most enjoyable thing about the job is getting productive due to life-lesson experiences I've been through.
Pros
annual vacation leave
Cons
no hazard fee, no night differential, no employee orientation
productive and fun workplace
Nurse (Former Employee) –  ḤawallīFebruary 27, 2019
royale hayat hospital is the most prestigious maternal and child hospital in kuwait.It delivers excellent care and hospitality to the patients from health care providers.
Pros
excellent service