Royale Hayat Hospital
Royale Hayat Hospital Employee Review

A very friendly place to work and we worked as a team and was very productive.

April 23, 2017
I fulfilled management tasks of opening and closing the facility, as well as overseeing a staff of 14 individuals. Throughout the day I completed various administrative duties and documentations and emails, filing and greeting customers.

Self-reliance skills: demonstrating that I can work independently.

Workplace culture was to improve employee communication, collaboration, wellness and performance.

There Is nothing really hard about my job but it depend upon how we love our job and work place.

the best part of my job is without a doubt the people that I work with. Everyone is always ready to help and encourage one another. That has definitely helped me become a more confident person.
Pros
Free Health insurance
Cons
Out dated software
March 6, 2019
In-Patient Nurse (Current Employee) - Jabriya
Working hours range from 40-48 hrs per week with varying tasks. I learned to take adjustment in just months of working. The facility is good and an ideal workplace for suitable job. The hardest part of this job would be dealing with patients whose incredibly good in taking advantage of us. While on the other hand, the most enjoyable thing about the job is getting productive due to life-lesson experiences I've been through.
Pros
annual vacation leave
Cons
no hazard fee, no night differential, no employee orientation
February 27, 2019
Nurse (Former Employee) - Ḥawallī
royale hayat hospital is the most prestigious maternal and child hospital in kuwait.It delivers excellent care and hospitality to the patients from health care providers.
Pros
excellent service
October 29, 2018
Same location
Manager Quality (Former Employee) - Kuwait
A typical day starts with a review of the patient list, any major complaints, any major incidents.

The hospital has employees with multiple nationalities and it was my job to create a culture of quality improvement since it was the first time the hospital had a formal quality department. It was challenging in the beginning since staff found it annoying reporting and being confronted about various practices.

Soon I was successful in forming a team of doctors, nurses, and administrators who started working on initiatives various quality improvement activities across the hospital .