Royale Hayat Hospital

Royale Hayat Hospital Employee Review

View all Royale Hayat Hospital reviews

Happy with the workplace, Good covertion of monetay exchange
Operating Room / Post Anesthesia Care Unit Clerk (Former Employee) –  KuwaitJanuary 31, 2017
12 hours of working is not enough with the salary I get. They forced me to do overtime and I have no choice to say no, because I'm alone as clerk in the OR / PACU. Arab nationalities doesn't have Good manners (But not all, most of them).
Pros
High conversion of monetary value. No Taxes

Other Royale Hayat Hospital Employee Reviews

A good workplace
In-Patient Nurse (Current Employee) –  JabriyaMarch 6, 2019
Working hours range from 40-48 hrs per week with varying tasks. I learned to take adjustment in just months of working. The facility is good and an ideal workplace for suitable job. The hardest part of this job would be dealing with patients whose incredibly good in taking advantage of us. While on the other hand, the most enjoyable thing about the job is getting productive due to life-lesson experiences I've been through.
Pros
annual vacation leave
Cons
no hazard fee, no night differential, no employee orientation
productive and fun workplace
Nurse (Former Employee) –  ḤawallīFebruary 27, 2019
royale hayat hospital is the most prestigious maternal and child hospital in kuwait.It delivers excellent care and hospitality to the patients from health care providers.
Pros
excellent service
Cons