Royale Hayat Hospital
Royale Hayat Hospital Employee Review

Happy with the workplace, Good covertion of monetay exchange

January 31, 2017
12 hours of working is not enough with the salary I get. They forced me to do overtime and I have no choice to say no, because I'm alone as clerk in the OR / PACU. Arab nationalities doesn't have Good manners (But not all, most of them).
Pros
High conversion of monetary value. No Taxes
March 6, 2019
In-Patient Nurse (Current Employee) - Jabriya
Working hours range from 40-48 hrs per week with varying tasks. I learned to take adjustment in just months of working. The facility is good and an ideal workplace for suitable job. The hardest part of this job would be dealing with patients whose incredibly good in taking advantage of us. While on the other hand, the most enjoyable thing about the job is getting productive due to life-lesson experiences I've been through.
Pros
annual vacation leave
Cons
no hazard fee, no night differential, no employee orientation
February 27, 2019
Nurse (Former Employee) - Ḥawallī
royale hayat hospital is the most prestigious maternal and child hospital in kuwait.It delivers excellent care and hospitality to the patients from health care providers.
Pros
excellent service
Cons
October 29, 2018
Same location
Manager Quality (Former Employee) - Kuwait
A typical day starts with a review of the patient list, any major complaints, any major incidents.

The hospital has employees with multiple nationalities and it was my job to create a culture of quality improvement since it was the first time the hospital had a formal quality department. It was challenging in the beginning since staff found it annoying reporting and being confronted about various practices.

Soon I was successful in forming a team of doctors, nurses, and administrators who started working on initiatives various quality improvement activities across the hospital .